Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Aug 27th, 2008 2:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Two ascots and an article with no GVJ in sight.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Aug 27th, 2008 5:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen really loves his GVJ doesn't he?

He loves his GVJ because he knows he looks good in it A match made in heaven....He can wear it not only WITH an ascot, but also AT Ascot X-D

fryfan20

Posted Wed Aug 27th, 2008 7:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
from article:
comic Stephen fry lost almost his upper-class cool when a West End theatre burnt down

i think off camera he did lost his cool. and what does it matter from what class he is, he never pretended that he is better of above anyone.

that jacked makes my think of Sherlock homes, i don't really like homes i think he is arrogant.

but it does look good on him

I am what I am

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Aug 28th, 2008 1:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Careful, these came fresh from the Cap Oven, so they're still a bit warm. There's nothing to worry about because I'll cool them alfresco

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Jillus

Posted Thu Aug 28th, 2008 6:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
He looks so weird with facial hair! I don't mean that in a bad way, but yeah, stay clean shaven Stephen. It's for the greater good.

I can't wait to get my DVD of Alfresco and see some of these sketches. Has anyone seen Alfresco, is it good?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Aug 28th, 2008 7:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Alfresco is brilliant and bizarre. Very deconstructuralist comedy, especially in season two with the pretend pub. And get ready for deja vu with "There's Nothing to Worry About", since many of the same sketches were used in both series.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Aug 29th, 2008 2:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen and Hugh: Joined at the hip since Cambridge.

Just as nature intended.

fryfan20

Posted Fri Aug 29th, 2008 3:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
where is he looking at ?
he looks drunk

I am what I am

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Fri Aug 29th, 2008 3:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Wow, magnificent jacket! Stephen looks so glamorous in it
If I ever managed to get a man to to look up and smile at me like this, I´d die with a smile on my face....

gemini

Posted Fri Aug 29th, 2008 5:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I wish I had my Alfresco DVD already. If things go bad I have to wait another four weeks since it has to make its way across the Atlantic Ocean to reach me (but I know I'm not the only one with that "problem right?!).. Lovely pics btw as ever Fryphile. Oh and Hi I'm new here and I love this place!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Aug 30th, 2008 5:10am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
In light of the recent Dork Talkiness, here's Stephen on a 1983 Wii.

Jillus

Posted Sat Aug 30th, 2008 7:53am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*is mesmerized by hip swingage*

What the heck is this one from? Alfresco again? Or your own personal video, Fryphile?

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Aug 30th, 2008 12:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
His hip swinging is so hypnotic and mesmerising. I can barely tear my eyes away!

Yay for Stephen reviewing the DS and the Wii! \^0^/ He has good taste in gaming and him playing on a pink DS is sooo cute. ^_^

Assuming direct control...

bardess

Posted Sat Aug 30th, 2008 2:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Wow, a sparkly red top AND sweat bands. Too much

fryfan20

Posted Sat Aug 30th, 2008 3:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
look (!) he is dancing

I am what I am