Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

bardess

Posted Tue Oct 7th, 2008 2:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Utterly worth waiting for. Now I can go sleepybyes.

fryfan20

Posted Tue Oct 7th, 2008 3:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
oh, I adore that one.
thank you Fryphile.

I am what I am

Soph

Posted Tue Oct 7th, 2008 5:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The both of 'em look so sweet. ^_____^
Aww Emma and Stephen look so adorkable and poor Hugh's left out.
Aww ! hah, look at him, poor thing. I don't think I would of noticed if it weren't pointed out. - Gosh, Hugh's getting left out again.

Photobucket

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Oct 7th, 2008 6:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Only if he promises her to....
One of my favourites...

Isn´t there one "period drama" type of sketch where both Hugh and Stephen make their appearances? Along with some broth... can´t remember the detail, it´s been a while since I last watched it :-//

Soupy Twist

Posted Tue Oct 7th, 2008 6:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
One of my favourites...

Isn´t there one "period drama" type of sketch where both Hugh and Stephen make their appearances? Along with some broth... can´t remember the detail, it´s been a while since I last watched it :-//

There is, and it's hilarious. I believe it's part of the Footlights Revue (A Bit of Fry and Laurie, Season 2 DVD). Fryphile, please correct me if I'm wrong.
*wants some broth now*

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Oct 7th, 2008 7:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
One of my favourites...

There is, and it's hilarious. I believe it's part of the Footlights Revue (A Bit of Fry and Laurie, Season 2 DVD). Fryphile, please correct me if I'm wrong.
*wants some broth now*

The broth one was Boffle 3-5. I, too, could go for a brothel.

I mean broth. *shiftyeyes*

There's Nothing to Worry About ep 2 has another period sketch with Stephen and Emma.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Soupy Twist

Posted Tue Oct 7th, 2008 7:35pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thanks Fryphile :-//, I already suspected I had them mixed up *again*
* invites Fryphile to brothel*
I mean broth.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Oct 8th, 2008 2:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
If you'll recall, Emma, who writes fentestically fentestic poems, was pale and not very stong. Will she take Stephen's hand and walkwithhimtothewindow?

Will she?

Will she?

Will she?

Will

she?

"I promise to whip you senseless."

Stephen's a man of his word.

Sweet honey baby Jesus, Take. Me. Now.

Cold shower. I need it.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Jillus

Posted Wed Oct 8th, 2008 2:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I think we all need a cold shower after that, Fryphile.

dulieGirl

Posted Wed Oct 8th, 2008 4:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Brilliant, Fryphile. I can't wait till you get some stills from the in America series. Good times ahead.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Oct 8th, 2008 6:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Bloody hell was that from the Alfresco boxset?! I've never seen that before!

Speaking of which why isn't Alfresco being released in the UK anymore? All I can find is region 1.

One of my favourites...

*wants some broth now*

The broth one was Boffle 3-5. I, too, could go for a brothel.

I mean broth. *shiftyeyes*

There's Nothing to Worry About ep 2 has another period sketch with Stephen and Emma.

I love the "whip you senseless' sketch. There's another period sketch in Boffle where Stephen and Hugh are talking about some woman who's fallen off a horse and it starts off with Stephen staring at a clock.

Assuming direct control...

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Oct 8th, 2008 7:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yes, poor Marjorie has fallen off the horse (not the same Marjorie who "still likes John a lot" I should think X-D ). The sketch begins with a hilarious pun: Stephen "Could you give me a hand please?" - Hugh hands him a hand - which is then replaced on the grandfather clock. X-D X-D

Yay, stills from the America series All my friends are eagerly waiting for it to air. "My" Marjorie (85) has even rung to tell me that she was going to send me an article from the DT, so that I don´t feel quite so left out . How sweet is that!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Oct 9th, 2008 2:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
WARNING: Unforgivable, insupportable, and insufferable screencap repetition.

But how can we have an Emma Week without this? Plus, the quality is better.

Emma's boob has a mean right hook.

As repetitive penance, here are the two luvvies. Sadly, fully dressed.

bardess

Posted Thu Oct 9th, 2008 2:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh yes. Absolutely right to revisit. I just love Stephen's face in pic 5. It's sort of OMG did that really happen????

Wonderful

fryfan20

Posted Thu Oct 9th, 2008 3:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen told by Jonathan Ross that Emma will push out her breast at him when he least expect it because she find is funny that he doesn't know what to do in these situations.

I am what I am