Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

AxmxZ

Posted Thu Dec 28th, 2006 6:28am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Weighing (ha!) in on the Hugh/Stephen physique discussion. I've always been really attracted to skeletally thin guys, so Hugh just looks lean and fit (and yummy) to me. My attraction to Stephen is much more enigmatic. It's intellect, kindness, sense of humor as well as physical looks that make me love me some Stephen.

When I don't have to sleep with them, I'm into skeletons, too, for some odd reason... the taller and slimmer, the better. When I lived in Germany, my landlord was this freakin' tower of 195 cm or so and had a waist you could encircle with two hands. That guy subsisted on a diet of 100 g of chocolate and latte macchiato a day. I swear I almost never saw him eat anything else. He also napped a lot. And then went out to dance the tango at night.

Reigning king and champion of sexy skeletons for me is an old classmate of mine from highschool. He was easily over two meters tall and I'll be damned if he weighed anything over seventy kilos. Also had really delicate bone structure - real bird bones - and was unbelievably pale. When our basketball team played against other schools, they chanted "Mr. Anorexia" at him. Semi-dressed, he was a rather creepy sight, but in tight jeans, a leather jacket and sunglasses? Rreow.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Dec 28th, 2006 2:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Permission for lip to wobble, sir?

In re the pudgy vs. puny discussion: I love me some pudge. Especially Stephen-shaped pudginess. It makes pouncing and glomping safer.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Ladyblakeney

Posted Thu Dec 28th, 2006 6:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Perhaps Stephen enjoys rescuing the bears because he's one of their own. He's the cuddliest, wittiest, teddy bear known to man. I wonder, fryphile. Have you got any of Stephen with a beard, mustache, etc? Maybe from his days as Lord Melchett.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Dec 28th, 2006 6:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I wonder, fryphile. Have you got any of Stephen with a beard, mustache, etc? Maybe from his days as Lord Melchett.

I shall make that next week's theme

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Ladyblakeney

Posted Thu Dec 28th, 2006 8:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Many thanks! I can't wait

Karuna

Posted Fri Dec 29th, 2006 3:57am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I just wanted to say thank you to Fryphile for all your lovely photos that you post in here!
Fryphile makes my day, HAPPY!
Next week, it will be HAPPY with hair on the face!

clairy_fairy

Posted Fri Dec 29th, 2006 11:38am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
i agree that fryphile ought to be congratulated on making this thread a happy place of stephen fry pictures

Wildean

Posted Fri Dec 29th, 2006 1:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Weighing (ha!) in on the Hugh/Stephen physique discussion. I've always been really attracted to skeletally thin guys, so Hugh just looks lean and fit (and yummy) to me. My attraction to Stephen is much more enigmatic. It's intellect, kindness, sense of humor as well as physical looks that make me love me some Stephen.

I'm kinda the same.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Dec 29th, 2006 2:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hey YOU! Yeah, YOU!

Raise your hand if you love Stephen.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Dec 29th, 2006 2:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Karuna and clairy_fairy: OMG stop it at once! I'm going giggly and purple. :-//

Karuna

Posted Fri Dec 29th, 2006 8:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
WOW WEEEE! Thanks a real kicker of a photo for the New Year!

How did Spanky from 'Our Gang' get in the shot?

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Dec 29th, 2006 10:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Karate . . .

CHOP!

Wheee! We need more pictures of Stephen with Rik Mayall. I love that episode. Especially the very last shot of them. They look so cute together with Rik leaning into Stephen's arms and them both beaming away. Cuties. ^_^

The Coolness

SQUEE! ^_^

I was just watching this last week and I loved this bit. Stephen should wear sunglasses more often.

Christmas is so close I can taste it.

If it came in potato chip form, that is.

You've just reminded me. I've downloaded Happy Families and have yet to watch it! What's wrong with me?!

[
Aww Stephen in Peru. I really need to get that book. Was there a programme that went with that or was it just a book/audiobook thing?

The documentary was called “Paddington Bear: The Early Years”and was a 60-minute programme broadcast in the UK back in 2001. It is one of my favourites as it provides the best selection of bears ever: Paddington (probably my first love and the subject of a seminar paper I had to write almost 20 years ago, analysing the problems of translating children´s books) and a small, very sweet bespectacled bear that happened to be rescued by a not quite so small, equally sweet teddy bear :-//
Stephen had obviously made an effort and learned some Spanish (as he would… love his pronunciation) to communicate with the local people. He looked all excited and happy in the programme, but mentioned in his BP documentary that he fell into depression on his return to the UK – how sad is that! :'(

Thankyou for the info Gerti. I'd love to see that programme. I found it sad too when that was brought up in the documentary and how he'd be feeling depressed behind the scenes for stuff like QI and the BAFTAs. He needs a hug.

Speaking of travels and bears...

Travelling Teddies

Stephen does have a Pillsbury Doughboy squishiness about him.

I love Stephen's squishiness. ^_^ I want to poke him.

In re the pudgy vs. puny discussion: I love me some pudge. Especially Stephen-shaped pudginess. It makes pouncing and glomping safer.

*bounces* Me too! I prefer bigger men to skin to and bones. Better for glomping and poking and cuddling! There are some skinny guys I do like though.

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Dec 30th, 2006 5:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Pack of ciggies in his pocket perhaps?

Ladyblakeney

Posted Sat Dec 30th, 2006 9:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
This will surely get me banned, but look at the direction all the statues seem to be glancing

stomper4x4

Posted Sun Dec 31st, 2006 7:38am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I think that is my FAVORITE picture of Stephen EVER. He just looks great. The squished hair from wearing a top hat (always scores points from me), the striped trousers, the waistcoat, the smirk that says "why yes, I did indeed do something naughty in those shrubs back there. In fact, I'm recalling it fondly right now."

You sure know how to pick 'em Fryphile.