Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Oct 25th, 2008 10:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Snorf! I am learning the lingo all the time.

Snorfable? Snorfingly? Snorfalicious? Snorftastic?

Aaaah.

I've always used the word snorfle to to refer to a kind of mixed reaction like a squee and a giggle at the same time. ^_^ But like squish and squishy it can mean different things in the language of the Fluffettes. So is snorf like a glomp then monochromeprincess? Is it a special kind of glomp?

Assuming direct control...

monochromeprincess

Posted Sat Oct 25th, 2008 11:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Well, I took from Fryphile's context that it meant kiss =O. But I thought maybe it could mean glomp too. Maybe some sort of affectionate-ness, Fluffette style

@dreamingshadow

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 26th, 2008 12:14am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I had intended for snorfle to mean an cuddling, inhaling, embrace. Kinda like a snorgle but with face parts.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ellenderanged

Posted Sun Oct 26th, 2008 11:36am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
sweaty scruffy africam-stephen.

wooden_elf

Posted Sun Oct 26th, 2008 11:38am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh God!! I can not wait until I can watch these!!!!!!!!!!

ellenderanged

Posted Sun Oct 26th, 2008 11:51am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
stephen delivers some moth-related lulz (look at the guy in back)

ellenderanged

Posted Sun Oct 26th, 2008 11:54am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Oct 26th, 2008 11:59am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Wow. I was watching those vids last night. That was when Stephen was in the Amazon before he broke his arm. Have you watched the one where they're hunting the caiman? *squees* Cute little guys baby caiman. despite them killing the poor manatee which is also cute. I love the video on the home page which he filmed in Africa where he's wearing the black t-shirt and his hair....*squees*squees*squees*...is all mussed up and being blown about by the wind. *swoons*

ellenderanged

Posted Sun Oct 26th, 2008 12:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
oh...those are amazonycams then.... ^^

i knew something was wrong...got a bit of a junglephobia going. jungle in the night=the horror.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Oct 26th, 2008 12:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Aww the napkin moth was funny. I'm surprised he dared hold it like that considering how freaked out by moths he seemed to be in his Rescuing the Spectacled Bear book. I think moths are pretty like butterlies. They're both so delicate. I love the big fat fuzzy wuzzy moths. I saw one once in an abbey somewhere it was huge! There was a dead bat in there too.

AHisme

Posted Sun Oct 26th, 2008 1:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Wow. I was watching those vids last night. That was when Stephen was in the Amazon before he broke his arm. Have you watched the one where they're hunting the caiman? *squees* Cute little guys baby caiman. despite them killing the poor manatee which is also cute. I love the video on the home page which he filmed in Africa where he's wearing the black t-shirt and his hair....*squees*squees*squees*...is all mussed up and being blown about by the wind. *swoons*

LOL! I was like "BE CAREFUL STEPHEN!!! BE CAREFUL!!! I DONT WANT YOU BITTEN BY THAT THING!!!!!!"
The best thing about that video was the wind,
and of course I love the so human, sweaty Stephen with facial hair.

Soph

Posted Sun Oct 26th, 2008 2:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Aww the napkin moth was funny. I'm surprised he dared hold it like that considering how freaked out by moths he seemed to be in his Rescuing the Spectacled Bear book.
Aw I know ! He also said somewhere he doesn't mind moths if thier big, unusual species like that, but when it comes to moths you find in the house they're frightening. Which is quite an odd thing, heh. I liked the David Attenborough approach. xD

He looks good there, did he not ? Oh the stubble ! *faints*

Photobucket

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Oct 26th, 2008 2:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
thanks for sharing these piccies from the African videos! I have been unable to download flash yet and cannot watch the videos. :'(

sweaty scruffy africam-stephen.
Those beautiful blue eyes make it so easy to look past all the sweatiness and scruffiness...

That baby caiman is adorable. Poor thing must have been scared, or am I wrong?

That chappie in the background appears to be more fascinated by Stephen than the moth - canĀ“t blame him
One fat moth there - but they are beautiful, in a way. Why do people usually freak out when they see one?

One last thought before I go: Stephen definitely looking more attractive than Don Johnson in "Miami Vice"

his hair....*squees*squees*squees*...is all mussed up and being blown about by the wind. *swoons*
joins amyl in swooning

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Oct 26th, 2008 2:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
That caiman did look scared to me Gerti.

I think moths are beautiful too. I love admiring their wings up close when I can and they're so pretty when they're flying around. They look amazing.

He looks good there, did he not ? Oh the stubble ! *faints*

Oh I know! There's some lovely pictures of him hidden on that site with the stubble. ^_^ Me like! *joinsinfainting*

monochromeprincess

Posted Sun Oct 26th, 2008 2:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I, too, am joining in the swooning, fainting, and the general collapsed mess of fangirliness that we have here. *looks for a dreamy smiley but can't find one, so insert dreamy smiley here*

@dreamingshadow