Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

gemini

Posted Wed Oct 29th, 2008 3:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I think I just spare myself the agony of choice and say Stephen should come to my home bringing all the costumes with him. And then we'll spend the evening trying out the different styles.

IdeaCollector

Posted Wed Oct 29th, 2008 3:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Menacing smile in the doctor one...or perhaps its my lack of glasses.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Soph

Posted Wed Oct 29th, 2008 9:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The sexiest man ever. But it wouldn't be much of a costume though.

All this choice. Oh I can't decide. Perhaps we should try asking Stephen, if I call that number above will that get me through to Stephen ? Or a rather attractive, but unconvincing hedge salesmen. Either would be pleasing.

Photobucket

dulieGirl

Posted Wed Oct 29th, 2008 10:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It's a shame that Stephen's schedule can't seem to match up with the House filmings. It would be so wonderful for him to guest star. How squee would that be? It'd be a thousand times squee!

wooden_elf

Posted Wed Oct 29th, 2008 10:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It's a shame that Stephen's schedule can't seem to match up with the House filmings. It would be so wonderful for him to guest star. How squee would that be? It'd be a thousand times squee!

I haven't given up hope considering that Hugh has signed on for several years to come.

AHisme

Posted Wed Oct 29th, 2008 11:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I would die almost as much as I died from the last episode if that would happen!

dulieGirl

Posted Thu Oct 30th, 2008 12:36am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I would die almost as much as I died from the last episode if that would happen!

OMGOMGOMG! I know!! Unfortunately my friend's DVR didn't get the last 2 minutes of the episode so it was it was kiss, then instant blank screen for us. We were screaming in horror.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Oct 30th, 2008 3:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Perhaps Stephen should stick to more conventional costumes for his trick-or-treating.

Like a French aristocrat.

Or Little John.

Or a Morris Dancing twat.

Or a prat.

Or a Hugh-hickey-giver.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Soph

Posted Thu Oct 30th, 2008 3:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Lmao 'Or a prat.' xD

I'm rather mesmorised at how good Stephen looks in that make-up. Wheres that picture taken from ?

Photobucket

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Oct 30th, 2008 3:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Lmao 'Or a prat.' xD

I'm rather mesmorised at how good Stephen looks in that make-up. Wheres that picture taken from ?

He does look like a fancy pastry *CHOMP*

All these are from Alfresco.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Soph

Posted Thu Oct 30th, 2008 3:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ah right thanks, makes sence since I asked you last time and that was also from Alfresco.

I really need to get my Stephen grabbing paws on Alfresco !

Photobucket

skipper

Inactive

Posted Thu Oct 30th, 2008 3:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Perhaps Stephen should stick to more conventional costumes for his trick-or-treating.
Or Little John.

by my beard........ooops no sorry wrong character actor.

gemini

Posted Thu Oct 30th, 2008 3:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Like a French aristocrat.

]

That sketch just KILLED me!!

AHisme

Posted Thu Oct 30th, 2008 9:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

That is totally hot. He pulls the french aristocrat much better than Hugh.

AHisme

Posted Thu Oct 30th, 2008 9:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

OMGOMGOMG! I know!! Unfortunately my friend's DVR didn't get the last 2 minutes of the episode so it was it was kiss, then instant blank screen for us. We were screaming in horror.

OMG how terrible! *sends you chocolate fruit basket as consolation*