Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Nov 2nd, 2008 4:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Since Stephen won't favor us with pics of his botty . . .

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Emma18

Posted Sun Nov 2nd, 2008 5:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*Applauds Fryphile*

Soupy Twist

Posted Sun Nov 2nd, 2008 5:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*joins in applause*

gemini

Posted Mon Nov 3rd, 2008 1:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ha Fryphile, I kind of expected that sooner or later you would post caps of that sketch! Brilliant!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 4th, 2008 12:10am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm soooooooooooo sorry this is sooooooooooooooooo late. I tried to login 47,000 times today and it wouldn't let me. *shakes fist at site* B'oh. How can I be angry at something so lovely?

Let's get scarfy this week.

What did you say about leaning out too far?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

IdeaCollector

Posted Tue Nov 4th, 2008 1:17am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
oh i have missed this topic

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Soph

Posted Tue Nov 4th, 2008 5:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Awweee, Stephen in scarfs is one of my favourite combinations. ^_____^
(And he really does have good taste in scarfs.)

Photobucket

Soupy Twist

Posted Tue Nov 4th, 2008 5:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Poor Fryphile seems to have trouble logging in again - he usually posts early in the morning (US time).

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 4th, 2008 7:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Poor Fryphile seems to have trouble logging in again - he usually posts early in the morning (US time).

Bingo, dingo *offers picture of scarf!Jeeves to appease the login Gods*

monochromeprincess

Posted Tue Nov 4th, 2008 7:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
YEY! SCARVES!

Great pics, Fryphile, as always. I hope the forum will be a bit nicer to you now and let you login

@dreamingshadow

Soupy Twist

Posted Tue Nov 4th, 2008 8:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Great picture - scarved Jeeves even does seem to raise an eyebrow (ever so slightly) of disapproval at the login gods.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 4th, 2008 8:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The login Gods seem to favor the offering. As long as they don't require a virgin sacrifice, we're good.

Jeeves_and_Wooster_fan

Posted Wed Nov 5th, 2008 1:46am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thank you so much, I love Stephen as Jeeves, he pulls the cuuuuuutest thoughtful/disapproving/half-smiling faces.

IdeaCollector

Posted Wed Nov 5th, 2008 5:18am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The login Gods seem to favor the offering. As long as they don't require a virgin sacrifice, we're good.

I think if push comes to shove we could find at least one willing virgin who would lay down their lives for the sake of our entertainment

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Soupy Twist

Posted Wed Nov 5th, 2008 12:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I think if push comes to shove we could find at least one willing virgin who would lay down their lives for the sake of our entertainment

Today is Guy Fawkes Night. I don't suppose there's a scarved V for Vendetta-Stephen?