Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

IdeaCollector

Posted Fri Nov 7th, 2008 6:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I want that chair. and the man in it

Great great pics this set...but is it just me or does he look a bit like John Lennon in these?

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Jeeves_and_Wooster_fan

Posted Fri Nov 7th, 2008 9:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

He really does look quite UNBELIEVABLY good-looking there.
I'm honestly having trouble understanding how it's possible for someone to be THAT handsome.
Oh I really do ADORE him.

wooden_elf

Posted Fri Nov 7th, 2008 11:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I want that chair. and the man in it

Ohhh yes! Especially the man!

[Great great pics this set...but is it just me or does he look a bit like John Lennon in these?

I agree. He does look like John Lennon in these pics.

dulieGirl

Posted Fri Nov 7th, 2008 11:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
When was Stephen on Sci-Fi Channel? And that's Sci-Fi Channel Former Home of Farscape Sci-Fi Channel? Because NO, NO Sci-Fi Channel, I've already told you I will never forgive you for what you did to Farscape, and I mean that. Stephen can't make me love you again! He can't!

ysabella

Posted Sat Nov 8th, 2008 12:26am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Merciful heavens! I've never heard of this Laughing Prisoner show. I'll have to watch that!
I watched most of The Prisoner as a teenager - it was broadcast on my local public television station, which is where most Americans got a dose of British TV in those days.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Nov 8th, 2008 3:39am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
When was Stephen on Sci-Fi Channel? And that's Sci-Fi Channel Former Home of Farscape Sci-Fi Channel? Because NO, NO Sci-Fi Channel, I've already told you I will never forgive you for what you did to Farscape, and I mean that. Stephen can't make me love you again! He can't!

Unsure of all the particulars, but Stephen was on there in 2001. It was a documentary called "In Search of the Prisoner".

He really does look quite UNBELIEVABLY good-looking there.
I'm honestly having trouble understanding how it's possible for someone to be THAT handsome.

FACT.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

gemini

Posted Sat Nov 8th, 2008 1:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Great great pics this set...but is it just me or does he look a bit like John Lennon in these?

Now that you mention it - weird but true.

monochromeprincess

Posted Sat Nov 8th, 2008 2:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I don't know why you guys picked up on those pics, I'm all about the purple chair ones I mean...gahh.....flup....waji.....dear me.

I mean...wab.....

*regains power of speech temporarily* Simply lovely, Fryphile, you seem to be a fountain of knowledge when it comes to all things Fry, like our in house librarian (a cool one, not a stuffy horrible one), that every day, takes down a volume of Fry pictures from a different year and opens them and says 'Yes, if you'll see closely, in this extract, Mr Fry looks particularly glompable due to the startingly beautiful combination of fluffy hair and scarfage...' then restores them onto the shelves and looks around, awaiting questions from us, the eager student Fry-a-Dayers....

*returns to pics* I mean....tribb....laa....washy.

xxxxx

@dreamingshadow

Jeeves_and_Wooster_fan

Posted Sat Nov 8th, 2008 2:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm still in a serious state of shock.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Nov 8th, 2008 4:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
There's a happy trucker.

Happy truckers make Stephen happy.

*thumbs up* to happy truckers!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Nov 8th, 2008 4:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I don't know why you guys picked up on those pics, I'm all about the purple chair ones I mean...gahh.....flup....waji.....dear me.

I mean...wab.....

*regains power of speech temporarily* Simply lovely, Fryphile, you seem to be a fountain of knowledge when it comes to all things Fry, like our in house librarian (a cool one, not a stuffy horrible one), that every day, takes down a volume of Fry pictures from a different year and opens them and says 'Yes, if you'll see closely, in this extract, Mr Fry looks particularly glompable due to the startingly beautiful combination of fluffy hair and scarfage...' then restores them onto the shelves and looks around, awaiting questions from us, the eager student Fry-a-Dayers....

*returns to pics* I mean....tribb....laa....washy.

xxxxx

Shush and blush and stop it at once!

Hope

Member *

Posted Sat Nov 8th, 2008 6:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen's 'happy trucker' face is officially the most fabulous thing I've seen today.
Oh, and the previously posted scarf pictures - he looks perfect and so, so, so, SO lovely.

Jillus

Posted Sat Nov 8th, 2008 7:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Happy truckers make Stephen happy.

This pictures makes me giggle but frightens me a little. Only a little though. Stephen still is the Captain of the USS Glompable.

fryfan20

Posted Sat Nov 8th, 2008 8:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

This pictures makes me giggle but frightens me a little. Only a little though. Stephen still is the Captain of the USS Glompable.

I agree it's a bit frighting but I can't tell why

love the fry-a-day treat

I am what I am

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Nov 9th, 2008 4:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Regarding Stephen's latest African video