Author Post

Jeeves_and_Wooster_fan

Posted Tue Nov 11th, 2008 10:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Mmm, forget Stephen Fry in America, Stephen Fry in Jacuzzi. ;D

That I would DEFINITELY watch.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Nov 11th, 2008 10:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Lmao 'Or a prat.' xD

I'm rather mesmorised at how good Stephen looks in that make-up. Wheres that picture taken from ?

He does look like a fancy pastry *CHOMP*

All these are from Alfresco.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Or rather a delcious fancy cake...mmm with some cream and icing! *slurp*

OMG There's a sketch where Stephen and Hugh glomp each other?!

Let's get scarfy this week.

Aww! So cute. I love him with the scarves, he really has good taste in scarves.

Aww *Hands Stephen some Sudafed*

First hand him a tissue. Quickly please.

Aww no the poor thing. All snotty with crazy bed hair. Being ill sucks.

Thanks for posting ! I've got loads of caps from The Lauphing Prisoner already, he just looks drop dead gorgeous.
<33

*swoons* Stephen's just drop dead delicious in The Laughing Prisoner. *sigh* He always has me melting into a puddle of goo in this. :-//

Merciful heavens! I've never heard of this Laughing Prisoner show. I'll have to watch that!
I watched most of The Prisoner as a teenager - it was broadcast on my local public television station, which is where most Americans got a dose of British TV in those days.

Oh I hope you've managed to find it. They really should release it on dvd. It's brilliant. It always brings a smile to my face and the music bits are awesome too.

color me jealous!

Me too! I've never been in a jacuzzi before. They look so lovely and warm and relaxing.

Assuming direct control...

IdeaCollector

Posted Wed Nov 12th, 2008 7:13am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Me too! I've never been in a jacuzzi before. They look so lovely and warm and relaxing.

We have a jacuzzi for therapy reasons but its never warm or lovely out like that!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Nov 12th, 2008 3:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
DAMN I want a jacuzzi, Peter!

Marjorie has half a dozen in her kitchen.

Get me a jacuzzi of Scotch, DAMMIT!

Stephen has a nice orb spider bum there.

And there.

And there.

And hitched.

I thought homosexuals couldn't whistle.

Invisible bench press.

*sigh* Bye-bye waistcoat.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

fryfan20

Posted Wed Nov 12th, 2008 4:35pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
DAMN what a wonderful pix, thanks fryphile

I am what I am

Hope

Member *

Posted Wed Nov 12th, 2008 7:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
"DAMN I want a jacuzzi, Peter!" made me giggle throughout the entire set of photos - the scotch one and the whistling one are nothing short of genius.

...I can never see anyone hitching their trousers without thinking of Mr. Fry (and the Piano Masterclass sketch, and therefore Hugh warming his hands...)

Soph

Posted Wed Nov 12th, 2008 9:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Roflmao. Loving the captions.

And of course the pictures.. That's got to be the cutest little bum ever.

...I can never see anyone hitching their trousers without thinking of Mr. Fry (and the Piano Masterclass sketch, and therefore Hugh warming his hands...)
Hitch, hitch, hitch ! xD

I know, I always think Piano Masterclass. And Hugh "warming his hands" ; ] is comic genius.

Photobucket

Jeeves_and_Wooster_fan

Posted Wed Nov 12th, 2008 11:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Brilliant photos and captions, as usual. I do love you.

Jeeves_and_Wooster_fan

Posted Wed Nov 12th, 2008 11:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 13th, 2008 12:41am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh shush and tush and quiverwibble.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Katrina

Posted Thu Nov 13th, 2008 4:29am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Love the bum pics! I was watching Jeeves and Wooster recently and noticed that there was indeed some considerable junk in Jeeves' trunk

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 13th, 2008 2:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
As Roger Daltrey sorta sang:

Middle age waistcoat!
It's only middle age waistcoat!
Middle age waistcoat!
Oh, yeah!
Middle age waistcoat!
Stephen's all waistcoated!

Waistcoats make Stephen loony.

IdeaCollector

Posted Thu Nov 13th, 2008 5:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
He does look fantastic in a waistcoat though. Wish I saw more of them about. So few waistcoats in world...making a bit less for us all.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Soph

Posted Thu Nov 13th, 2008 6:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm rather fond of a man in a waistcoat, and Stephen is no acception. He does look scrummy in them.

Photobucket

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Thu Nov 13th, 2008 6:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

[

Why is he wearing three hats? Why?!
I think it has something to do with the umpire wearing the hats of the players during the game if they are batting. Something like that. If the player doesn't want his hat that round he can give it to the ump to hold for him while he plays. But I know ZERO about cricket so don't take my word for it.

Thank you. You've certainly cleared up that for me. I'm inching ever closer to learning how cricket works. I'm completely in the dark about the rules of the very strange game. Does anyone know how it actually works or do they just make it up as they go along?

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.