Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Nov 29th, 2008 7:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It's impossible for Stephen to take a bad picture of himself. The books behind him remind me of the beginning of WDYTYA.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Soph

Posted Sat Nov 29th, 2008 7:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yeah, theirs a few pictures dotted around with masses of books in the background. They all look different places interestingly. His home must be like a library.
It reminded me of this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFCKr3uocJ8 (I don't mind being honest in saying, I'm envious.)

Photobucket

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Nov 29th, 2008 7:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
STEPHEN FRY YOU ARE INVITED TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY ON DECEMBER 26.

*rubs hands together* this can't fail!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Jeeves_and_Wooster_fan

Posted Sat Nov 29th, 2008 8:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

HAHAHA

monochromeprincess

Posted Sat Nov 29th, 2008 11:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It's impossible for Stephen to take a bad picture of himself. The books behind him remind me of the beginning of WDYTYA.

Is that his house? I imagine it being like the library in Beauty and the Beast.

@dreamingshadow

Katrina

Posted Sun Nov 30th, 2008 2:31am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
More argyle Stephen. I love his face there. xD

I don't know much about blip.. I was rather distracted by the big blue eyes of innocence.

Photobucket

I. LOVE. THIS. PICTURE!!! Possibly the most adorable, scruffy photo of Stephen I've ever seen!

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Jeeves_and_Wooster_fan

Posted Sun Nov 30th, 2008 2:38am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
More argyle Stephen. I love his face there. xD

I don't know much about blip.. I was rather distracted by the big blue eyes of innocence.

Photobucket

I. LOVE. THIS. PICTURE!!! Possibly the most adorable, scruffy photo of Stephen I've ever seen!

It is great, and thanks to his darling Twitter, I'm not listening to his Wagner choice. He really does have good taste.

nongenderous

Posted Sun Nov 30th, 2008 2:48am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
His eyes are astonishingly blue in that picture.

Soph

Posted Sun Nov 30th, 2008 11:59am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Yay, someone else who adores this picture as much as me !

He does look really, really gorgeous there. :-//

Photobucket

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Nov 30th, 2008 1:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Is that his house? I imagine it being like the library in Beauty and the Beast.

Man I was so jealous of Belle when I saw that scene. That's what I want my house to look like when I have a home of my own. I mean like a big library. My mum's always moaning that I have too many books and they've been mounting in piles everywhere and bursting out of my wardrobe so now my parents have bought me a bookcase (yay) and are buying me two more (yayyay).

It is great, and thanks to his darling Twitter, I'm not listening to his Wagner choice. He really does have good taste.

I've been listening to his Blips. Well three of them, it said Mozart isn't available. I really like the Tiger Rag and Liebstod tracks.

Assuming direct control...

gemini

Posted Sun Nov 30th, 2008 2:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

The first thing on WDYTYA that got my attention was the "Wilde"-Poster on the wall. But yeah- books! I'm working on a library tike that myself though it might take me a while to achive.it. 20 till 30 years or so.

sniffles

Posted Sun Nov 30th, 2008 2:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

PÖH! FIRST HE IS INVITED TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY ON DEC. 19th

sniffles

Posted Sun Nov 30th, 2008 2:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
[...]I'm not listening to his Wagner choice.
Tristan... & Lohengrin are almost the only Wagner-compositions I can listen to.

He really does have good taste.
*agree*

and BTW: Wagner was born in my city. *boast* (THAT'S WHY HE MUST COME TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY)

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Nov 30th, 2008 3:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

The first thing on WDYTYA that got my attention was the "Wilde"-Poster on the wall. But yeah- books! I'm working on a library tike that myself though it might take me a while to achive.it. 20 till 30 years or so.

There's a Wilde poster? I didn't even notice that. I was too busy drooling over the number of books. I'm the kind of saddo who get's too excited in libraries and bookshops. I just wanna stay forever reading.

Assuming direct control...

Mandibles

Posted Sun Nov 30th, 2008 4:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
PÖH! FIRST HE IS INVITED TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY ON DEC. 19th

BAH, FAILZ. MINEZ IZ DECEMBER 16TH AND THERE IZ FREE CAKEZ!!!

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.