Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

monochromeprincess

Posted Sun Dec 7th, 2008 7:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Aw hah, yet our Stephen can never look even slightly sinister.
Is he wearing a little bit of eyeliner thier or just beautiful eyes ? *giggles*

I am always on the lookout for guys with eyeliner.
Great pic

@dreamingshadow

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Dec 7th, 2008 8:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hey guys, I thought I'd give you a little headstart with this week's theme: Fry Fanart. We did it ages ago, and it's due for some newness. So break out the glitter bottle and the water colors!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Dec 8th, 2008 3:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Bath time for Stephen.

Feel free to scoff at my MS Paint skills.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Soph

Posted Mon Dec 8th, 2008 7:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*bounces into thread* Fryart ! Can I post some stuff now !?

Lolling Fryphile. The tiles on the wall are perfection. I especially like how his Fryness bathes with his crown on. X-D (And I just implied Stephen actually wears a crown.)

(Hope I don't spoil the Fry-A-Day thread.) Heres some of my sketches, I've got loads of Fryart, but they're in college.
Photobucket

Stephen's got wood. Sorry, that was in bad taste.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Unfinished, as you can see.
Photobucket

This is meant to be Stephen, I'm well aware it looks nothing like him. I think it's because of the scale of it and I used acrylics. But I got an award for it anyway. : ]
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Mon Dec 8th, 2008 7:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Woah! You're seriously good! I'm really jealous. I've attempted a few, but none as good as that. I might pluck up the courage to post one another day.

By the way, yours was spectacular as well, Fryphile!

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Dec 8th, 2008 8:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Those are brilliant, Soph! It's cool that you had them all displayed and you even won an award for it!

So yeah, if anyone has a painting/sketch/drawing/MS painting of Stephen, post away.

Soph

Posted Tue Dec 9th, 2008 9:21am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Awww, thankyou. : ]

Photobucket

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Dec 9th, 2008 2:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Dear Mr Fry,

Please review this exciting new PC software. Installation is a breeze. All you need is a Sony Vaio (not included) and it literally installs itself. We are confident that you will enjoy this product, and look forward to your frank, uncensored review.

Professionally yours,
PCs R Us

fanoffry

Posted Tue Dec 9th, 2008 4:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Wow, Soph, you're an amazing artist!!! Thanks for sharing those!

Fryphile, I love love love that last pic. It's hilarious! Now, if it His Fryness wearing the crown from the bath pic, that would be just perfect.

Lauz

Posted Tue Dec 9th, 2008 5:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Stephen's got wood. Sorry, that was in bad taste.
Photobucket

Love that one

monochromeprincess

Posted Tue Dec 9th, 2008 7:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Soph, those are some amazing pics. You are very talented :D.

OMG LIKE WTF BBQ Fryphile, I swear to you, at work today, I thought about doing a fanpic for the Fry a Day (that sounds a little sad...ah what the hell. I do think about other things too...honest ;)) and thought that you'd be excellent at doing a pic of the whole Vaio incident thing. Lol. I'll permit it for now Fryphile, but if you wander into my thoughts again I will have to consider a mental restraining order, it's not a good place for people to be ;).

@dreamingshadow

Desdemona

Posted Tue Dec 9th, 2008 9:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Soph those are amazing.

I did draw a picture of Mr fry as Oscar Wilde however it is at school being used for my art.

so i ahve these little pressies for you. Wallpapers i made.
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/Easytiger_beth/Backgrounds/wilde2.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/Easytiger_be.....ermoab.jpg
In link form because they would be too big for the page.

Also to help me, does anyone have any full length pictures of Mr Fry, so i can make some more wallpapers please?

Skip Life and come with me?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Dec 9th, 2008 9:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Soph, those are some amazing pics. You are very talented :D.

OMG LIKE WTF BBQ Fryphile, I swear to you, at work today, I thought about doing a fanpic for the Fry a Day (that sounds a little sad...ah what the hell. I do think about other things too...honest ;)) and thought that you'd be excellent at doing a pic of the whole Vaio incident thing. Lol. I'll permit it for now Fryphile, but if you wander into my thoughts again I will have to consider a mental restraining order, it's not a good place for people to be ;).

I'm in your brain, frying your thoughts. That is weird because I did that at work (shhh, don't tell).

Desdemona, LOVE the Moab one. That passage about Matthew always makes me sigh longingly. Feel free to use any pictures in this thread to make more wallpapers.

Missingpiece

Posted Wed Dec 10th, 2008 3:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Whow Soph! your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!
So this is not really art just made a wallpaper in a oldphotostyle. my painting skills are horrible
Thanks to Fryphile for the pics.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k165/Marchen_01/stephens.jpg

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Dec 10th, 2008 4:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Missingpiece, that makes me feel tingly. YUMMY. Mmmm, Stephen orgy.

I spent 13 hours nonstop on this.

Or 13 seconds with Photobucket's image editor. But that's not nearly as dramatic.