Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Jan 7th, 2007 4:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Even Stephen's teeth are cute.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Maniac

Posted Sun Jan 7th, 2007 8:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I wonder if Stephen looks in on this site and cringes or laughs at us. lol
He might be happy by us though also. X-D

Ladyblakeney

Posted Sun Jan 7th, 2007 11:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen has a lovely smile, but he hardly smiles with his mouth open. As things go, his teeth are far superior to other English actors I adore. He should smile more simply because he doesn't have Alan Rickman's crooked grin. Not that I don't like Alan. Nearly fell off my chair laughing at the pics. Thanks again.

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Jan 8th, 2007 1:13am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen has a lovely smile, but he hardly smiles with his mouth open. As things go, his teeth are far superior to other English actors I adore. He should smile more simply because he doesn't have Alan Rickman's crooked grin. Not that I don't like Alan. Nearly fell off my chair laughing at the pics. Thanks again.

What pics? Rickman, like, never opens his mouth... not even when he's speaking...

Ladyblakeney

Posted Mon Jan 8th, 2007 3:34am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The pics of dear Melchett of course! But you're right Alan Rickman never smiles. The only way I know he has bad teeth is from watching him talk. But don't misinterpret, I love Alan Rickman. All I was saying was that Stephen has a lovely smile.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jan 8th, 2007 2:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
How 'bout we have a Stalag Luft week? Mmm kay? Sorry they're a bit small.

PWNED

Cue glompage.

Stephen should wear white T-shirts more often.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

teenage_tragady

Posted Mon Jan 8th, 2007 8:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

What pics? Rickman, like, never opens his mouth... not even when he's speaking...

unless i'm wrongly informed it is because he (rickman) was born with an unusually tight jaw.

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Jan 8th, 2007 9:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

unless i'm wrongly informed it is because he (rickman) was born with an unusually tight jaw.

Yeee-ees... that was sort of the point.

Ladyblakeney

Posted Tue Jan 9th, 2007 5:17am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Forgive my ignorance, but what is Stalag Luft? Stephen does look stunning in a white t shirt. Gosh, seeing him slumped in the corner smoking reminds me of my lunch break today.

Ladyblakeney

Posted Tue Jan 9th, 2007 5:20am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ahh. Never mind. I just figured out what the red lettered link was. Stalag Luft sounds brilliant, but how will I ever find it at crummy old Blockbuster?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Jan 9th, 2007 2:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen’s not smoking. He’s just naturally hawt.

For those about to SQUEE, we salute you.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Jan 9th, 2007 2:35pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ahh. Never mind. I just figured out what the red lettered link was. Stalag Luft sounds brilliant, but how will I ever find it at crummy old Blockbuster?

Amazon has it. Crummy old VHS though.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Jan 10th, 2007 2:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Sub theme of Stephen putting things in his mouth.

Yes, please.

Now back to our main theme of Stephen looking scrumptious.

Now back to a new sub theme of kicking Scots in the kilt.

Norfolkian

Posted Wed Jan 10th, 2007 3:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
God Damn you, Fryphile! Now I want a cigar... Hmph.

AxmxZ

Posted Wed Jan 10th, 2007 4:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Speaking of sexy sucking, ugh, smoking - anyoen watch House yesterday? Rrreow.