fryfan20

Posted Fri Jan 2nd, 2009 5:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
can I have 16-2-2 please

I am what I am

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Jan 2nd, 2009 5:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
fryfan20 gets an invisible hug.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Firlefanz

Posted Fri Jan 2nd, 2009 5:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Damn, now we are back to very many possibilities and I start worrying about my breasts!

Soph

Posted Fri Jan 2nd, 2009 5:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
11, 5, 4, will be my pick of the day, thanks. : ]

I really shouldn't be struggling with simple mathematics, gosh.

Photobucket

gjhsu

Posted Fri Jan 2nd, 2009 5:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I think Fryphile needs to provide a system of equations for us to be able to solve to get to his "ultimate prize" There are way too many combinations that add up to 20!

fryfan20

Posted Fri Jan 2nd, 2009 5:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
just what I needed, a good hug from the man himself
thanks

I am what I am

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Jan 2nd, 2009 6:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Soph gets an earful.

The last page contained two clues.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

michael

Posted Fri Jan 2nd, 2009 10:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Let me see, let me see, said the blind man. What to do? What to do? Repeat myself? Repeat myself? You all have made intelligent selections, and I hope you're all pleased with the results. As for the GPoGness, I fear I must be severe. The unfettered joy of winning lotteries is contingent upon the odds being stacked against you. If you win something that's one in a million, it's YIPEE with a hundred thousand E's. That being said, you all have been very sporting, so I will continue the game through the weekend. I think the game itself has overshadowed the prize. Which is impressive since the prize is UNBEFRIGGINGLIEVABLE. six is definitely not the first number

maybe it's one of the others though?

10-6-4
please?

lemme know if someone else already guessed that, having probs combing through the last posts

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Jan 2nd, 2009 10:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
michael gets the point.

I've disregarded two of the possible three combinations. If you get the one that adds up to 20, you get the whole shebang

Mandibles

Posted Fri Jan 2nd, 2009 11:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
3-7-10?

Idk if it's taken or not - I'm still jolly well confused about the significance of the sequence.

I thought first your birthday, then STEPHENS birthday but they're over 20 and 16. Then I wondered if it was something to do with Twitter, but alas - no clue.

Wheres a Holmes when you need one?
*Settles down with her bubble pipe and deerstalker* HMMMmmmmm

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jan 3rd, 2009 2:21am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Mandibles gets John Lloyd's bad hair day.

I think I've created a monster here :-//

All these numbers are random. I have no control over them (well, a little, but as far as the GPoGness - n.o.n.e.). So it's not necessary to delve into my subconscious. It's really scary in there btw.

the second number is stephen's age when he met matteo plus one

gjhsu

Posted Sat Jan 3rd, 2009 2:33am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
4-12-4?

Veg Chick

Posted Sat Jan 3rd, 2009 3:16am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Can I have 18-1-1 please.

I am nothing

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jan 3rd, 2009 3:27am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
gjhsu gets Queenie pie.

Veg Chick gets Blackadder's attention.

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Sat Jan 3rd, 2009 3:32am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I've got it! I see what you did Fryphile, you sneaky dog!! I'll have 1,15,4 please. I hope that's right, otherwise I've made a bit of a fool of myself making all this fuss... :-// *fingerscrossed*

I don't know why this matters to me so much, I just like to win I guess.

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.