Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Soph

Posted Sat Jan 24th, 2009 6:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I'm going to be yet the third person to quote this picture, because I don't know what he's on about. He's simply gorgeous in the most highest form.

Photobucket

monochromeprincess

Posted Sat Jan 24th, 2009 6:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm going to be yet the third person to quote this picture, because I don't know what he's on about. He's simply gorgeous in the most highest form.

I doubt you'll be the last

@dreamingshadow

andrealein

Posted Sat Jan 24th, 2009 6:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh how innocent he looks, I wanna cuddle him to bits !
Who are you telling that?? Awwww. Awwww. Awww!!

And I love the horse impressions very much!! Okay, maybe it looks a little silly in a picture... But only very little.

Hope

Member *

Posted Sat Jan 24th, 2009 6:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen Fry is the most beautiful thing on the planet. AND SO LOVELY! The horse impression... and him hiding in the sofa. Oh! The little Lemur was a delight, 'speshly Mr. Fry's reaction to it.

After mentioning Audio Books, I predict that sales of all will go up by quite huge amounts.
I actually willingly went on a walk today after he recommended it. Madness. Is that a bit lame of me? HE'S INSPIRATIONAL.

I basically just love him.

Oh my.

I'm rambling now and I simply can't help it.

Ahhhhhh. X-D :-//

CollectorManiac

Posted Sat Jan 24th, 2009 7:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen Fry is the most beautiful thing on the planet. AND SO LOVELY! The horse impression... and him hiding in the sofa. Oh! The little Lemur was a delight, 'speshly Mr. Fry's reaction to it.

After mentioning Audio Books, I predict that sales of all will go up by quite huge amounts.
I actually willingly went on a walk today after he recommended it. Madness. Is that a bit lame of me? HE'S INSPIRATIONAL.

I basically just love him.

Oh my.

I'm rambling now and I simply can't help it.

Ahhhhhh. X-D :-//

You have just rambled my ramble, thus saving me valuable typing time in favour of a stroll into town

Katrina

Posted Sat Jan 24th, 2009 8:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
and him hiding in the sofa.

Hey, I wanted him to answer the question... X-D

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Soph

Posted Sat Jan 24th, 2009 8:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Rofl, you do make me giggle. X-D

Photobucket

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jan 24th, 2009 9:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
MP, you so silly

Oh, and I have Fry spies who get the goods. This message is for them: The lollipop is lopsided. The lollipop is lopsided. End communication.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

PamJH

Posted Sat Jan 24th, 2009 10:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thanks for the photos. These make my day.

Katrina

Posted Sun Jan 25th, 2009 4:26am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Rofl, you do make me giggle. X-D

Dude, seriously. I mean, personally, I'm not gonna lie, I lock it down. I would genuinely like to know.

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

monochromeprincess

Posted Sun Jan 25th, 2009 11:48am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh, and I have Fry spies who get the goods. This message is for them: The lollipop is lopsided. The lollipop is lopsided. End communication.

X-D The Ls!! The Ls!!!!!

@dreamingshadow

fanoffry

Posted Sun Jan 25th, 2009 4:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

X-D The Ls!! The Ls!!!!!

Oh my goodness. After that challenge, I keep analyzing words I come across for the number of L's...

Speaking of Twitter, Stephen mentioned Fry/Laurie slash! It must be so strange to read something like that about yourself...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Jan 25th, 2009 5:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fry/Laurie slash? Who'd a thunk it?

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Soph

Posted Sun Jan 25th, 2009 8:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
lulz. ^
I haven't read any sort of slash, fan fics since I was about 13 lol, I didn't realise their was any written about Stephen and Hugh.
*wonders where I may find these*

You're very mysterious, you know that Fryphile. : P

Photobucket

whatthefry

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 12:15am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yay to Fry reading Fry/Laurie slash fiction!!

Also... *waves* I'm new here! I've been days and days watching the whole thread, so not really new, but new on posting as it happens. Cookies for all!

Marjorie may've won the war, but she hasn't won the battle. / Dammit John, you're up to something! I've seen that look before. / You're damn right, I'm up to something. / Dammit! / What? / What are you up to? / Something. I'm up to something.

*icon by lj user ooh_la