Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 12:22am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
You and your cookies are most welcome, whatthefry!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

whatthefry

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 1:00am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh thank you so much! The cookies may arrive with some delay -and probably go stale in the way- so, in the meantime, have some Fry love (I think this hasn't been posted, hard to know though X-D ). This is my fav Fry pic by far!

The original pic is a bit dark so I made it brigther and more colorful... Fry deserves it.

Marjorie may've won the war, but she hasn't won the battle. / Dammit John, you're up to something! I've seen that look before. / You're damn right, I'm up to something. / Dammit! / What? / What are you up to? / Something. I'm up to something.

*icon by lj user ooh_la

fanoffry

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 1:51am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yay, cookies and slash! Life just doesn't get any better...

Welcome, Whatthefry!

Katrina

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 5:32am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yay to Fry reading Fry/Laurie slash fiction!!

Oh man, don't even get me started... X-D

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

gemini

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 1:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh man, don't even get me started... X-D

Oh boy I thought I'd die when I read this on Stephen's twitter!! That's when you think life can't get any crazier.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 2:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I think it's time for another thigh-glistening episode of Charles Prentiss's Suit Spectacular Week of Spectacular Suits.

Charles does not approve.

Rah! for Geoffrey Palmer.

I will now eat you, Geoffrey Palmer. CHIZZOMP

Fry/Laurie Slash, Chapter 1: Strip Chess at Cambridge

Please, p-l-e-a-s-e do NOT, N-O-T, operate heavy machinery during these last two caps.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

fryfan20

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 3:12pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
thanks fryphille, he looks so glompeble.

I am what I am

gjhsu

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 3:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Charles Prentiss is probably Stephen's most hilarious character in anything he's done.... except for maybe Stephen Fry, from "Saturday Night Fry."

fanoffry

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 3:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fry/Laurie Slash, Chapter 1: Strip Chess at Cambridge

Wouldn't that be the best, Stephen writing his own F/L slash... Oh the possibilities!

whatthefry

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 5:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh my goodness yay for Fry writting fanfiction! It would be... So... Aaaaaww. And the last pic... *glomp*!!

Marjorie may've won the war, but she hasn't won the battle. / Dammit John, you're up to something! I've seen that look before. / You're damn right, I'm up to something. / Dammit! / What? / What are you up to? / Something. I'm up to something.

*icon by lj user ooh_la

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 6:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

*clearsthroatapprehensively* Um...I don't know what Fry/Laurie Slash Fiction is. Could someone possibly explain please? :-//

By the way, Fryphile, I'm LOVING this weeks theme already! x

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 6:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

*clearsthroatapprehensively* Um...I don't know what Fry/Laurie Slash Fiction is. Could someone possibly explain please? :-//

A salacious story that involves both of them boinking.

Or so I've heard.

Soph

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 7:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
This is my fav Fry pic by far!

The original pic is a bit dark so I made it brigther and more colorful... Fry deserves it.

It's a favourite picture of mine too ! And oddly enough I don't know why. X-D
Lovely work on editing the picture, making Stephen gleam even more so than he already does. ^_____^ (Welcome, btw.)

Photobucket

gjhsu

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 7:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Or so I've heard.

Oh, you serious? I thought it was a slashER fiction, where there's a psychopathic murderer on the loose, and Fry et Laurie, a la Scooby Doo, are solving the mystery in a hippie-themed van. Darn.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 8:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Or so I've heard.

Oh, you serious? I thought it was a slashER fiction, where there's a psychopathic murderer on the loose, and Fry et Laurie, a la Scooby Doo, are solving the mystery in a hippie-themed van. Darn.

Hey, that'll work too! As long as they boink in the end. As it were.