Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

gemini

Posted Wed Jan 28th, 2009 1:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I just read some....er...slash fiction. Oh dear god! I'm rather confused now and don't really know where to put myself. *discreetcough* Thanks Mandibles, I think.

HAHAHAHAHA! WELCOME to my deprived perv-world! Don't worry, your confusion will disappear and it'll grow on you. X-D

LOL I think the last thing Stephen expectet when he wrote that Twitter entry was that it would make more people want to read slash!!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Jan 28th, 2009 3:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Lady girls and Gentleboys, if I may have your attention please.

I have gathered you all here because I know that one of you is the diabolical Slasher.

That's right: a writer of Fry & Laurie Slash Fiction. *ladies gasp, men faint*

Just because two people work closely together doesn't mean they are romantically entwined in a salty, sweaty, sex pretzel.

Just because two mature men are bottom-spankingly gorgeous, share each other's pink shirts, and stand Siamesely close to each other on film, doesn't mean anything.

And just because Hugh goes on the Wogan Show (guest-hosted by Wossy) and avers that when Stephen and he first met they didn't speak for the first week. "It was just one motel room to another. It was heady days, Jonathan. Heady days. Somehow language didn't seem important then. You find other means of expression," doesn't mean anything.

I rest my case. *trouser hitch of justice*

Oh, yeah: The Slasher is Professor Plum, in the Conservatory, with the Lead Pipe.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

monochromeprincess

Posted Wed Jan 28th, 2009 5:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Priceless, Fryphile X-D You should write a play, or something, you're just hilarious :D.

The way we're going we'll be on cap fiction before we know it. Or are we already there? X-D

@dreamingshadow

gjhsu

Posted Wed Jan 28th, 2009 6:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Best. Episode. Ever.

Or maybe Pope Idol, but I really enjoyed the uncomfortable scene with Martin and Charles in the Hitler room
"Poochie Pops?!"

Mandibles

Posted Wed Jan 28th, 2009 6:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Just because two people work closely together doesn't mean they are romantically entwined in a salty, sweaty, sex pretzel

Fryphile. I love you. X-D

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Jan 28th, 2009 8:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I merely speak what everyone is thinking

Priceless, Fryphile X-D You should write a play, or something, you're just hilarious :D.

Haha, too kind. My medium is fluffette forum

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Soupy Twist

Posted Wed Jan 28th, 2009 9:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*applauds and bows to Fryphile*

fryfan20

Posted Wed Jan 28th, 2009 9:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
bravo fryphile

I am what I am

Desdemona

Posted Wed Jan 28th, 2009 10:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fryphile, I love you.
You just made my day.

Skip Life and come with me?

M.K.

Posted Wed Jan 28th, 2009 10:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
You just made my day.

I was up to write the same thing. Chapeau!

Soph

Posted Wed Jan 28th, 2009 11:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Aw hah, amused me immensely. I think I can speak for all when I say; we want more. xD

(For some reason I read the whole thing with General Melchett's voice in mind, hah.)

Photobucket

fanoffry

Posted Wed Jan 28th, 2009 11:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Just because two people work closely together doesn't mean they are romantically entwined in a salty, sweaty, sex pretzel.

It doesn't?!?! Well fiddlesticks.

Fryphile, I have to second... er... eighth? the opinion that you are amazing. You have absolutely outdone yourself.

Recent forum slashiness is bringing me no end of joy, for which I owe all of you thanks and cookies.

aptonym

Posted Thu Jan 29th, 2009 5:49am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Exactly, Fryphile! It's fantastic how no one slashed Fry&Laurie before Hugh. X-D
I think F&L slash humor falls into one of Stephen's sweetly prudish gentlemanly areas of avoidance. (he's so adorable he should have glittery sprinkles)
Hugh's one of us though. He likes to tout his slashability.

And yeah, won't be able to concentrate tomorrow because of sex pretzels. Will fail performance review, lose job, credit rating will be shot, etc.
Worth it, though. Love the imagery

Katrina

Posted Thu Jan 29th, 2009 8:55am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh, yeah: The Slasher is Professor Plum, in the Conservatory, with the Lead Pipe.

HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I WAS PROFESSOR PLUM???

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

gemini

Posted Thu Jan 29th, 2009 1:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
This is getting better and better!
Fryphile you are a GOD! You really are. And that coming from an Atheist.