Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jan 31st, 2009 7:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
But YAY for letting Stephen know where he can always get a good fluffety hug if he needs one!

Heehee, we can be the Team Fluffette Cuddle Crew!

Fryphile, that picture is wonderful! Wherever did you find it? And yes, there does appear to be a ghost at work!

Team Fluffette Cuddle Crew UNITE! Form of: GLOMPER

I think I got this from a friend who got it from a magazine.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

monochromeprincess

Posted Sat Jan 31st, 2009 7:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Team Fluffette Cuddle Crew UNITE! Form of: GLOMPER

I think I got this from a friend who got it from a magazine.

The Glompilicious Loving Over-the-top Mad Platoon Eminating Rapture.
Or the Fry Loving Unrelenting Fabulous Fluffette Yoghurtpots: aka FLUFFY.

Yeah, I couldn't think of a word beginning with Y either.

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Sat Jan 31st, 2009 10:35pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

He looks sooooooooooo unbearably cute in those. The second one especially. I'm seriously, how can one person be that cute?! It's quite unfair though, he's hogging all the cute, he needs to spread it around a bit!

And then there's this!

Couldn't fit this one in during Musical!Stephen week. The loveliness is palpable.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for 400(!) pages of these amazing pictures Fryphile! x

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

IdeaCollector

Posted Sun Feb 1st, 2009 12:12am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Just caught up with the fry-a-days' as I've not been around this week.

Fantastic job as always Fryphile

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

aptonym

Posted Sun Feb 1st, 2009 7:57am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thank you, thank you, thank you for 400(!) pages of these amazing pictures Fryphile! x
OMG Mushroomoid Miss, That's right, it's 400 pages of pink and fluffy and moist and sticky loveliness (!) (!) (!)

I don't know how to thank you, Fryphile, and all of the thread posters over all the years, except to say that you have my eternal admiration for your cleverness, your humor and your sparkling charm. Also, your generosity is humbling, and your sense of fun is happily contagious.

Fryphile, I have a feeling that if I ever met you I would *high-pitched-fandom-squee* and need an autograph/hug.

monochromeprincess

Posted Sun Feb 1st, 2009 12:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fryphile, I have a feeling that if I ever met you I would *high-pitched-fandom-squee* and need an autograph/hug.

I second that!

Fryphile, you are a genius, the cause of much drink spluttering laughter and fluffette squeeing over a massive length of time. Services to the forum indeed :D. Thank you so much for always putting a smile on my face - Fry a Day is, and will continue to be, the first thread I check on the forum and my favourite.

Cheers Fryphile! *clinks glass*

much love
mp xxxx

@dreamingshadow

whatthefry

Posted Sun Feb 1st, 2009 2:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I definitely second what aptonym and monochromeprincess said! You are a genious, and funny, and... The most popular Fry fan all over the world after Hugh, obviously! And we all love you dearly (even if I'm new, after reading the 400 pages something pink and fluffy has grown inside me for you ).

Marjorie may've won the war, but she hasn't won the battle. / Dammit John, you're up to something! I've seen that look before. / You're damn right, I'm up to something. / Dammit! / What? / What are you up to? / Something. I'm up to something.

*icon by lj user ooh_la

Soph

Posted Sun Feb 1st, 2009 2:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
All hail, Fryphile ! *kisses at feet*
I feel the need to join in with the spontaneous affection for Fryphile, I was drawn in by the scrumptiously delicious pictures of Fry-A-Day. It was months after before I joined up, haven’t missed a picture since. It’s such a fantastically, friendly and fluffy thread. Thank you, Fryphile for making it happen and keeping it going.

Photobucket

fanoffry

Posted Sun Feb 1st, 2009 3:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oooh, me too, I want to join in the Celebrating 400-pages Fryphile Love Fest!

Having said that, I don't have much to add, I just want to say I agree with everyone else. You're amazing, Fryphile! Thanks so much for your service to the community by way of pictures of untold loveliness. In fact, I hereby award you with the Services to the Fluffette Community Award of Excellence!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Feb 1st, 2009 4:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
You guys are TOO. MUCH. *fights back tears* Thank you for your kindnesses. Stephen is fun! His pictures are fun! And I'm glad you're having as much fun as I am.

I endeavor to give erotic stimulation satisfaction.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

fryfan20

Posted Sun Feb 1st, 2009 4:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*faints*

I am what I am

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Feb 1st, 2009 5:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It´s in the eyes, it´s all in the eyes - and that will never change :-//
Thanks Fryphile for 400 pages of ... "not here"

Rain Dog

Posted Sun Feb 1st, 2009 6:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It´s in the eyes, it´s all in the eyes - and that will never change

Oh, that reminds me of when I was watching QI with my sister and she said something like "Now I realise why you like Stephen so much.. it's the eyes"
So true... (not that it's the only reason of course!)

I too shall join in this praise and say: Thank you fryphile for posting all these fabulous pictures!

Soph

Posted Sun Feb 1st, 2009 7:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
He really does have the most loveliest eyes.
When I catch the slightest glimps of those puppy dog eyes I get butterflies. :-//

Photobucket

Soupy Twist

Posted Mon Feb 2nd, 2009 11:34am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm a bit late but I want to join in the chorus and praise and thank Fryphile for his genius, wit, sweetness and generosity and of course the lifeblood he puts into Fry-a-Day. Oh, and gratulations on yet another honourable mention by Stephen re the L competition