Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Mister

Posted Sat Feb 28th, 2009 6:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
LOL at that first pic I was thinking, "WHOA whats with Stephen's tanned shoulder angel?"

Then I realized there was a boat behind him..

I think it's Stephen's dream boy, visualized from fantasy for viewing pleasure.

Beautiful thing, the destruction of words.

PamJH

Posted Sat Feb 28th, 2009 9:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The love of our lives, really.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Mar 1st, 2009 4:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Who's up for a game of Strip Trivial Pursuit?

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Mar 1st, 2009 4:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

So this is what a puppybear in a wetsuit looks like... my poor little heart :-//
What an incentive! *s.o. struggling to slim down to dress size 12*

gemini

Posted Sun Mar 1st, 2009 4:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thanks to Lenny Henry and that sketch-song I always get the giggles when I hear Lionel Richy on the radio! And that very scene is popping into my head.

And a big "YAY" for "skinny"Stephen!! He looks fantastic.

Hope

Member *

Posted Sun Mar 1st, 2009 4:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
That picture is basically a combination of 3 of them best things in life: Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie and Trivial Pursuit. SUCH a good game. I bet Stephen always wins.

I love the way they are both sitting... and Hugh's socks.

PamJH

Posted Sun Mar 1st, 2009 5:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Do I see a cocktail on the table? Is it a Soupy Twist?

Fryphile, I'm glad to see you're not cryogenically frozen yet. I'm very glad you've found the strength to carry on.

Mister

Posted Sun Mar 1st, 2009 5:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Awesome picture today, made my day.

Beautiful thing, the destruction of words.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Mar 1st, 2009 6:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ooh-ooh, who wins? No matter, I want to see the last frame whoever the loser is. When are you going to post that one, Fryphile?

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Sun Mar 1st, 2009 8:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I'm not sure I like it. :-// I'm slightly worried for him. He seems to have lost it all so quickly. I mean, there's no denying he looks seriously hot (especially in that wetsuit ), but I thought he looked seriously hot when he was squishier, as well.

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

Soph

Posted Sun Mar 1st, 2009 8:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hehee. Someone said that Stephen is not good at loosing board games. xD

I put this up on youtube.

Photobucket

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Mar 1st, 2009 8:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I put this up on youtube.
Ooh, thank you xxx I did a You tube search after seeing this this morning but I couldn't find anything. Don't have time to watch it now but I will later. Thanks.

Katrina

Posted Sun Mar 1st, 2009 9:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Who's up for a game of Strip Trivial Pursuit?

MEEE!

That's adorable, I haven't seen this before.

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

monochromeprincess

Posted Sun Mar 1st, 2009 10:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

You know I bet you look simply wonderful as you are. I hate skinny girls, and I think there's too much pressure on us to slim down. If you want to for health reasons or whatever, that's fine. But don't do it because you feel an obligation to your sex, to society, to whatever. You're beautiful, and it doesn't matter if you're a bigger size (and who started this thing that you're big if you're over size 12 anyway? I've heard that so many places). I'm size 16 and I don't care, I eat what I want, and I look like whatever. Sometimes I'm thinner, sometimes I'm not. It's all about how you feel, and we shouldn't feel like just because we're more socially acceptable that it's only that that grants us the right to feel happy. Be yourself, be beautiful, and don't care about sizes - they're just pointless numbers, like age. It's what you are inside.

Sorry for the rant I just think more people (especially women) need to be told that they're beautiful.

mp xxxx

@dreamingshadow

Help

Posted Sun Mar 1st, 2009 10:12pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

You know I bet you look simply wonderful as you are. I hate skinny girls, and I think there's too much pressure on us to slim down. If you want to for health reasons or whatever, that's fine. But don't do it because you feel an obligation to your sex, to society, to whatever. You're beautiful, and it doesn't matter if you're a bigger size (and who started this thing that you're big if you're over size 12 anyway? I've heard that so many places). I'm size 16 and I don't care, I eat what I want, and I look like whatever. Sometimes I'm thinner, sometimes I'm not. It's all about how you feel, and we shouldn't feel like just because we're more socially acceptable that it's only that that grants us the right to feel happy. Be yourself, be beautiful, and don't care about sizes - they're just pointless numbers, like age. It's what you are inside.

Sorry for the rant I just think more people (especially women) need to be told that they're beautiful.

mp xxxx
Aww, that was such a sweet and correct thing to say!
Why is that we all have to look the same? Why do we all have to look like lollipops? Personally I do not see the attraction.
I mean if you're skinny then you're skinny but where's the harm in having curves in all the right places?
I do believe everyone is beautiful in their own way, regardless of size!
Blaaah, I feel like I'm ranting and I didn't mean to