Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jan 20th, 2007 4:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Donchya just wanna pet 'em?

From a Panama Cigars commercial.

Any requests for next week before I begin with Plan A?

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Soupy Twist

Posted Sat Jan 20th, 2007 4:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
What is plan A?

AxmxZ

Posted Sat Jan 20th, 2007 5:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Donchya just wanna pet 'em?

From a Panama Cigars commercial.

How does Hugh manage to look so much shorter than Fry? Is he bending his knees or something...?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jan 20th, 2007 5:35pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
What is plan A?

I'll let ya know when I figure it out myself

How does Hugh manage to look so much shorter than Fry? Is he bending his knees or something...?

I read somewhere that they wanted to appear different from each other while doing comedy work, e.g. Stephen would be taller, sauver, more erudite, and Hugh would be shorter, fall down, and get punched a lot.

hugh's good at kneeling before stephen

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

AxmxZ

Posted Sat Jan 20th, 2007 6:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I read somewhere that they wanted to appear different from each other while doing comedy work, e.g. Stephen would be taller, sauver, more erudite, and Hugh would be shorter, fall down, and get punched a lot.

Well, yeah, comedy doesn't work well between equals, so someone had to, ghm, bottom. But that the 'why', not the 'how'.

sssh... you'll get us banned...

ClareBear

Posted Sun Jan 21st, 2007 8:39am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

sssh... you'll get us banned...

You're both in big trouble.

Seriously guys, our conduct here is being watched.

AxmxZ

Posted Sun Jan 21st, 2007 9:16am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

You're both in big trouble.

Seriously guys, our conduct here is being watched.

Yeah, so they tell us, huh?

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Jan 21st, 2007 6:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Any requests for next week before I begin with Plan A?

How sweet of you to ask for requests, Fryphile
(by the way, I heeded your advice not to overstimulate my eyes, i.e. NO looking at Stephen :'( But I just CANNOT wait any longer... :-// )

What about "Ageing Stephen" ? I saw some photograph you posted elsewhere (in connection with Bones) showing Stephen - OMG I just love men with greying temples, or greying lion´s mane in his case (don´t you just want to run your hands through his hair... I do :-// )

But PLAN A is fine too, honestly! Anything with Stephen in it, to feast my eyes on (now that I had my new reading glasses prescribed )

Thanks a lot in advance Fryphilie!!!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Jan 21st, 2007 6:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Jan 21st, 2007 6:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
OMG I just love men with greying temples, or greying lion´s mane in his case

Welcome back to the blooming, fruitful garden of Fryflowers, Gerti! I'll scrounge up some grayfulness for ya.

Atari, from here on, I shall conduct myself with the utmost whatchamacallit.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jan 22nd, 2007 2:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
There's a request for Greyilocks!Stephen, so let's start with a very recent appearance: The Golden Globes!

Credit to http://www.marykir.com/hl/house/s2globes.htm for this cap. Stephen's pointy back-of-head hair is adorable.

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Jan 22nd, 2007 3:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I take it this time around the boys didn't get ambushed by paparazzi after the show?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jan 22nd, 2007 3:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I take it this time around the boys didn't get ambushed by paparazzi after the show?

Naw, I took the night off

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Jan 22nd, 2007 4:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Naw, I took the night off

Geez, perfect evening for it, huh?

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Jan 22nd, 2007 11:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

How naughtily innocent those two look!

What about "Ageing Stephen" ? I saw some photograph you posted elsewhere (in connection with Bones) showing Stephen - OMG I just love men with greying temples, or greying lion´s mane in his case (don´t you just want to run your hands through his hair... I do :-// )

Yes, yes, yes, YES! I've always preferred older men and Stephen just gets more yummy as he get older.

His little heart is all a-twitter. And his big chest is all a-sexy.

How can anyone harm Melchy Welchy?

I've just been having a bit of a Blackadder marathon all weekend. I couldn't help wishing Melchett could've been made to just wear that shirt every episode instead of covering himself up so much. What a waste.

Assuming direct control...