Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Mar 2nd, 2009 8:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
This article is a pleasure to read (did you post a link to this interview elsewhere, ages ago?)
Wetsuit-Stephen... Shirtless-Stephen... I´m supposed to concentrate, dear X-D

Aplogies, I did not mean to highjack your thread, Fryphile :-//
Thanks ladies for the kind words, but I just feel more comfy w/o the love handles, and at my age (I´m the same age as Stephen´s sister) the pounds prove more difficult to shed anyway (especially when you live in a place that´s renowned for its cakes and pastries ). Nuff said!

Back to Fryphile´s über-drüber-lovely piccies of Stephen....

Mandibles

Posted Tue Mar 3rd, 2009 2:44am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Beauty lies within the soul, not the waistline.

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Mar 3rd, 2009 2:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The Esquire 1994 erotic aquatic piece.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

PamJH

Posted Tue Mar 3rd, 2009 3:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
A most illuminating article, lovely pictures, my day is complete and it's only 9:16. Thank you, Fryphile.

gemini

Posted Tue Mar 3rd, 2009 3:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fryphile you're amazing!!!!!! Thank's for opening your Stephen-archives for us humble human beings and make our days brighter! (we need a smiley that blows kisses, really.)

Help

Posted Tue Mar 3rd, 2009 4:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thank you Fryphile.
I've seen that photo on numerous occasions but I've never actually read the article so thank you
"18 uses for a paper clip-bursting a dead sheep's eye!"
GOODNESS!

samanthasamwise

Posted Tue Mar 3rd, 2009 5:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
hi.
I'm new here though I've lurked for a while... anyway, I have a request . Could any kind person possibly point me in the direction of very large phtotos of mr Fry? I'm starting a new portrait project in college and have chosen Stephen as my muse, but having searched google for many hours I can't seem to find a big enough good quality one.

any help would be much appreciated!
thanks!

sam.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Mar 3rd, 2009 6:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Welcome sam! There's this one from a few pages ago. Or are you looking for something fullbodied?

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Mister

Posted Tue Mar 3rd, 2009 6:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Another awesome article, thank you so much for sharing!!

Beautiful thing, the destruction of words.

samanthasamwise

Posted Tue Mar 3rd, 2009 11:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Welcome sam! There's this one from a few pages ago. Or are you looking for something fullbodied?

ooo that's quite marvellous! Thank you Fryphile yeah I'm only after his noggin, not his body :p heh.

AlmightyNaji

Posted Tue Mar 3rd, 2009 11:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I just realised. He's wearing a leather jacket there, isn't he?

exoskeleton

Posted Wed Mar 4th, 2009 12:16am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
ah, thanks for posting the article. this series, especially for a nooooob like myself, is almost worth a week of no tweets!

although I have to say through most of that article I want to punch him in the face. I don't mean that to be offensive, cuz he's still the awesomest of awesome..so maybe I will be calmer and say I'd like to discuss some of his responses.
anyway, at the time that article was written, I would have been of the size and strength to basically pat at his knee a little bit. X-D

(also, I like how the interviewer keeps characterizing his own words in a really negative light! poor fellow!)

sockdolager.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Mar 4th, 2009 2:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen has tweeted! Saints be praised! That means no more articles for you.

PSYCH!

Have some sundry Joosterness.

PamJH

Posted Wed Mar 4th, 2009 3:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thank you seems so inadequate. But thank you.

Soph

Posted Wed Mar 4th, 2009 4:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Awh Jooster ! Good stuff. Jeeves looks rather dashing in the last one, black leather glooves and all.

Ahh, Jeeves has been shot in the eye with a hole puncher ! Looked like a monocle at first glance. X-D

Photobucket