Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

PamJH

Posted Fri Mar 13th, 2009 7:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
This is one of my favorite scenes in the Jeeves and Wooster series. However, I'm also quite fond of the episode in which Jeeves is pursued by a clueless Stilton Cheesewright. Hint, hint.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Mar 13th, 2009 8:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
This is one of my favorite scenes in the Jeeves and Wooster series. However, I'm also quite fond of the episode in which Jeeves is pursued by a clueless Stilton Cheesewright. Hint, hint.

Link, link.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

PamJH

Posted Fri Mar 13th, 2009 10:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Link, link.

Well, thank you. I have to sadly admit I haven't been through all of the more than 400 pages of Fry-A-Day. But what you posted almost two years ago is better than I expected. You have provided satisfaction.

AlmightyNaji

Posted Fri Mar 13th, 2009 10:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Sooo, what does the forum think of Stephen's new 'do?

exoskeleton

Posted Sat Mar 14th, 2009 12:00am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I liked both the before and after pictures! just different, equally suiting styles imo.

and yes, I have just the most critical eye for hair fashion, I who haven't had scissors to my own head since last summer. X-D

now @stephenfry is right on the cusp of 300,000 followers! it's bound to happen in the next couple of minutes!

sockdolager.

andrealein

Posted Sat Mar 14th, 2009 12:19am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Now it's already over 300,000...

I also like both. Though I usually prefer it a little longer. But it's highly unlikely that I'll get a chance to tousle through his hair, so it's fine.

PamJH

Posted Sat Mar 14th, 2009 12:52am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Now it's already over 300,000...

I also like both. Though I usually prefer it a little longer. But it's highly unlikely that I'll get a chance to tousle through his hair, so it's fine.

Highly unlikely for me, too. But I do think he looks good in short hair.

Katrina

Posted Sat Mar 14th, 2009 2:57am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
And they're off! Too bad they're clothes aren't off.
Looks like they'll have to get married in a different church.

I'd go to that wedding (if their clothes were off)!

Wow, Stephen looks freaking sexy! I think it's the cheek/jaw bones.

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Katrina

Posted Sat Mar 14th, 2009 2:58am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Sooo, what does the forum think of Stephen's new 'do?

Of course I love the long, ruffle-able look, but the shorter hair looks amazing, too. He looks all... put together!

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Soph

Posted Sat Mar 14th, 2009 11:36am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I have quite simply fallen in love with Stephen's new hair, or perhaps that picture in particular. He looks absolutely scrummy and gorgeous. ;D
I did like his fluffyness and wispy bits of hair, and the school-boy side flop. X-D it will be missed.
But the new do is very swarve and brings out those dashingly, beautiful blue eyes of his. :-//

Photobucket

gemini

Posted Sat Mar 14th, 2009 3:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
IMHO it's too short !! My mum likes it though (she asked me to write this=)), but I prefer it if his hair is longer.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Mar 14th, 2009 3:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Before.

After.

Looks like a Match.com profile pic.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Mar 14th, 2009 4:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I did like his fluffyness and wispy bits of hair, and the school-boy side flop. X-D it will be missed.
I didn't like the wispy sides, they needed to go. But I definitely agree with you on the "school-boy flop" (love that term, btw ), I really thought it was quite cute. Oh well, it shouldn't take too long until he can pull it over again. In any case I do think he looks quite handsome in his new "do."

Rain Dog

Posted Sat Mar 14th, 2009 5:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I think I prefer the before look... but he's absolutely gorgeous after the haircut too.

Help

Posted Sat Mar 14th, 2009 5:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I like them both, I think he looks more comfortable with his old hair.
He looks more handsome with hs new hair though and a lot younger