Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

exoskeleton

Posted Thu Mar 26th, 2009 9:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
hahaha! that's great. I haven't been able to watch that video. is it anywhere, more, errrr, accessible west of the Atlantic?

(I promise a million times I will stop requesting to see videos related to these features. I don't usually end up being so incompetent so frequently.)

sockdolager.

ginj

Member *

Posted Thu Mar 26th, 2009 9:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yes, Fryphile posted this in the You Tube thread, and it seems to work well.
TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANNOT SEE!!!!!!!!!!

Until I remembered this link. Works best with IE. Now on with the drooling.

http://rdml.no/studio1/client/27/6558.html

And trust me I am sure you are better with internet/computer things than I am. Fortunately there are a lot of good techies here that are willing to share their finds.

exoskeleton

Posted Thu Mar 26th, 2009 9:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yes, Fryphile posted this in the You Tube thread, and it seems to work well.
TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANNOT SEE!!!!!!!!!!

Until I remembered this link. Works best with IE. Now on with the drooling.

http://rdml.no/studio1/client/27/6558.html

And trust me I am sure you are better with internet/computer things than I am. Fortunately there are a lot of good techies here that are willing to share their finds.

oh, thanks for directing me! I don't usually read that thread. what a treasure trove (and of Stephen "my bottom is a treasure house" Fry at that!)
sadly I have to *pay* based on my internet use where I live right now, so I hesitate to go to town downloading all of those. there is a very direct correlation between me discovering Stephen's TV shows and me going over my bandwidth limit really quickly every month.

sockdolager.

Soph

Posted Thu Mar 26th, 2009 10:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I was all muddled then, I wasn't sure what day or month it was. If I was in the Fry-A-Day thread or The Youtube thread. I thought it was improbable. X-D

For those who are somewhat of a Fry picture fiend should make their way over to @stephenfry for a rather largely pixeled, profile twitpic. I'm in heaven with those heavenly blue eyes of his. <3

Photobucket

andrealein

Posted Thu Mar 26th, 2009 10:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I was all muddled then, I wasn't sure what day or month it was. If I was in the Fry-A-Day thread or The Youtube thread. I thought it was improbable. X-D

For those who are somewhat of a Fry picture fiend should make their way over to @stephenfry for a rather largely pixeled, profile twitpic. I'm in heaven with those heavenly blue eyes of his. <3
You're soooo right. The eyes are wonderful... *floating on a fluffy cloud in heaven*

Help

Posted Thu Mar 26th, 2009 10:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yep, he's moobs are indeed better than my boobs
That actually made me ROFL!
Not at you obviously

Peachy Keenan

Posted Fri Mar 27th, 2009 11:18am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I got to see that video (mucho gracias Fryphile!) and I couldn't stop giggling through out. It looks like so much fun!

As for the moobs thing, I don't mind. As long as Stephen's "tracts of land" are smaller than mine, he gets a pass.

Twittering @peachykeenan!

PamJH

Posted Fri Mar 27th, 2009 11:56am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

As for the moobs thing, I don't mind. As long as Stephen's "tracts of land" are smaller than mine, he gets a pass.

Hilarious.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Mar 27th, 2009 2:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Let's right this bowler-shaped ship and make it ship shape.

*whistles* Here bowler. Here boy. Hmm, no bowler here.

Where are you boy? *walks around looking for bowler while wearing pedometer*

You're not a bowler. You're Tony Murchison.

Be verrry, verrry quiet. I spotted a bowler. Poo, he's not wearing it though. Doesn't count.

Bingo! Stephen has lost weight. Look at those hairless pecs. And those short shorts. And that bowler of course. No? Fine, I'll look some more.

Here's a bowler! Wait, wrong kind.

Here it is! It's just bright and gay. Like Stephen. No?

How 'bout a bowler butt?

Fine. You're a tough lot to please. We'll just revisit this chaparoo.

Who likes stabbing puppies.

And meat.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

PamJH

Posted Fri Mar 27th, 2009 2:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Once again, laughed my arse off. But sadly, I'll find it again.

ginj

Member *

Posted Fri Mar 27th, 2009 2:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hmm, I really liked the bowler butt. Do you think we could have a week of...no, no, never mind it wouldn't be right.

PamJH

Posted Fri Mar 27th, 2009 3:12pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hmm, I really liked the bowler butt. Do you think we could have a week of...no, no, never mind it wouldn't be right.

Oh, yes, it would.

gemini

Posted Fri Mar 27th, 2009 5:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

It most definitely would!!

Help

Posted Fri Mar 27th, 2009 8:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

How 'bout a bowler butt?

Peachy perfection!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Mar 28th, 2009 3:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
And to balance things out a bit, a bowlerless Jeeves.

Such a happy family.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry