Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

whatthefry

Posted Sun Apr 19th, 2009 5:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Omg! Sweet caps! Whitch show are they from? Is it on Youtube? Awww he looks gorgeous ^___^.

Marjorie may've won the war, but she hasn't won the battle. / Dammit John, you're up to something! I've seen that look before. / You're damn right, I'm up to something. / Dammit! / What? / What are you up to? / Something. I'm up to something.

*icon by lj user ooh_la

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Sun Apr 19th, 2009 5:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Twitter busted!

We know Stephen's been keeping fit, but this is redonkulous.

Yes! Very glad that you secured some pics for us from the recent Chris M. Quiz Night and extremely happy that he does not look like this, cause I love the original

Peachy Keenan

Posted Sun Apr 19th, 2009 6:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
That was my fave moment on the show where Stephen gets caught out on Twitter. Naughty boy!

And as for that manip... I think I'll always prefer fluffy, sticky and moist Stephen any time. But his latest apparence shows he's kept himself in rather good shape.

Twittering @peachykeenan!

Soph

Posted Sun Apr 19th, 2009 6:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

These bunch of pics are so ohmygosh adorable. I want a Stephen! Or Stephen adopts me. ;D

Photobucket

Rain Dog

Posted Sun Apr 19th, 2009 6:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Damn, I missed the IQ lottery.. but those pics were great, and I really should see that movie.

I just watched that episode of Chris Moyles quiz show. Didn't care for the show itself that much(why do they keep moving the guests, and why did they hide Stephen behind that blue thing for some of the time??) but Stephen was really great. I love that bit when he was caught twittering.

exoskeleton

Posted Sun Apr 19th, 2009 7:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I hope this isn't the worst of offenses but I deigned to take this screencap and for no trifling period of time have I been not incredibly far from bursting to share it and now seems a not altogether unreasonable opportunity (I'm Tim Anderson if you didn't know...I love how he talks):

sockdolager.

Soph

Posted Sun Apr 19th, 2009 7:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Absolute gorgeousness, thanks for sharing. : ]

Photobucket

Julia from Bristol

Posted Sun Apr 19th, 2009 7:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
What a lovely picture. Stephen has such a wonderful face that gives so many different people so many different feelings. That was very complicated but do you see what I mean? For some it's comfort, for others its a smile etc. His mother should be very proud of him!! (Sorry just been visiting my son so have the 'maternal' head on! :-//

I have a cunning plan!

andrealein

Posted Sun Apr 19th, 2009 8:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I hope this isn't the worst of offense but I deigned to take this screencap and for no trifling period of time have I been not incredibly far from bursting to share it and now seems a not altogether unreasonable opportunity (I'm Tim Anderson if you didn't know...I love how he talks):

Once again overwhelmed by how adorable he is!! *sigh*

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Apr 19th, 2009 8:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Glad you shared that exoskeleton. I remember thinking how handsome he looked when he was introduced, with that smile. I agree with you, Julia, I am sure that his mother is very proud of everything that Stephen has accomplished.

PamJH

Posted Sun Apr 19th, 2009 9:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Twitter busted. That was a cute moment. As for the tattoos, I know I like mine.:D

Help

Posted Sun Apr 19th, 2009 10:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I hope this isn't the worst of offenses but I deigned to take this screencap and for no trifling period of time have I been not incredibly far from bursting to share it and now seems a not altogether unreasonable opportunity (I'm Tim Anderson if you didn't know...I love how he talks):

OHEMGEEEE!
He's so handsome, such a beautiful tan and the little wave in his hair is divine! :-//

Julia from Bristol

Posted Sun Apr 19th, 2009 11:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Been thinking! Is there any way we can bottle this gorgeousness? We could make a fortune!!

I have a cunning plan!

Peachy Keenan

Posted Mon Apr 20th, 2009 9:08am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
That picture... n'awwww!!!

*dies of total cuteness overload*

Twittering @peachykeenan!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 20th, 2009 2:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Guess what I bought this weekend?

Can't wait to play it for you.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry