Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

PamJH

Posted Sat Apr 25th, 2009 4:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
You have to love the ties. Very cute.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Apr 25th, 2009 4:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
BTW, I wonder what will happen when this thread gets a million views?

A) Site explodes in pink sparklies
B) We all get lifetime tickets to QI
C) Marjorie falls off Thunderbolt
D) Not to the hing

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Apr 25th, 2009 4:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ah Fryphile, yay, I was just about to nudge you and request new pictures. But then I realized that you are probably an hour behind me. He really looks wonderful in those pictures, doesn't he?

Help

Posted Sat Apr 25th, 2009 4:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Sadly Fryphile, I should imagin "Not to the hing"
But have an early congratulations on having such a wonderous collection of photos of our favourite man!
Also Hugh and Stephen are the best couple ever

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Apr 25th, 2009 5:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

D) Not to the hing
Well, if it doesn't explode into pink sparkles (at least the thread if not the site), then I shall be very disappointed. X-D And with all of the fantastic pictures and entertaining captions that fill these pages I would think that it won't be long until that happens.

Although everyone getting lifetime tickets to QI isn't a bad idea either.

Soph

Posted Sat Apr 25th, 2009 5:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

And a couple.

Awww. My favouritised couple. ;D ♥

Thanks for sharing the pictures.. And for delighting us with so many Fry-tastic pictures over the days, weeks, months, years. Thier will be many of celebration when Fry-A-Day makes a million views, I'm sure. : ] Fry-A-Day is a true treasure.

I quite like the idea of the site to burst in to pink sparklies.. Aslong as it's put together again. ; ]

Photobucket

exoskeleton

Posted Sat Apr 25th, 2009 5:35pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
haha, everyone in that first picture if vaguely smiling in a different direction. Stephen's looking in to the distance and the other two are staring at their hands.

but I agree about loving that tie! extremely stylish.

sockdolager.

Hope

Member *

Posted Sat Apr 25th, 2009 6:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Aww, Stephen and Hugh are so sweet. I love how close they are.
...I watched 2 episodes of Blackadder the Third last night, Hugh is pure perfection. Hilarious and gorgeous

Also, Stephen is looking so well! With his weight loss it really could be the late 80s again, although I think he is looking perhaps even more wonderful now. Lovely. He just looks so cheery in those photos.

gemini

Posted Sat Apr 25th, 2009 6:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

D) Not to the hing

I think A to C in that order. And Stephen looks so fantastic! And of course Hugh too.

JSKanga84

Posted Sat Apr 25th, 2009 6:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Just saw the Bones eppie on Hulu and I had to stop by and catch up on my Fry-a-day. Nice air guitar caps, first off, and secondly, I'm ashamed of how thoroughly knocked off my socks are by recent pics of our lovely Stephen. Lookin' fine, lookin' fine....

gjhsu

Posted Sat Apr 25th, 2009 6:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I figure this should get posted here:

Stephen attending the funeral of Sir Clement Freud.

Stephen's lost a LOT of weight! Looking very Jeeves

eMEELyah

Posted Sat Apr 25th, 2009 7:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I love the first picture from Digital Britain.

Regarding the velcro footwear...
In reply to someone who tweeted, "looking smart at the funeral of Sir Clement Freud, but seriously what is with the velcro shoes?!" Fry wrote, "Hell: were they in shot? Comfort. I walked all the way to the funeral. 5 miles or so."
I think that justifies them.

Soph

Posted Sat Apr 25th, 2009 7:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Stephen's lost a LOT of weight! Looking very Jeeves
Yes, indeed! He just needs a bowler hat and he's on his way.

Also, Stephen is looking so well! With his weight loss it really could be the late 80s again, although I think he is looking perhaps even more wonderful now. Lovely. He just looks so cheery in those photos.
He does! Tons younger, I couldn't agree more. His face so often reminds me of when he first appeared on tv in the 80's. (I say that like I was there.) He resembles and looks as scrumptious as he did back then. Just slightly more tanned.

Photobucket

Help

Posted Sat Apr 25th, 2009 8:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

In reply to someone who tweeted, "looking smart at the funeral of Sir Clement Freud, but seriously what is with the velcro shoes?!" Fry wrote, "Hell: were they in shot? Comfort. I walked all the way to the funeral. 5 miles or so."
Aww, as if he was embarassed by the velcro shoes, he didn't even need to justify wearing them, he always looks wonderful.

Edited to add the photo found above, which I find most scrumptious!

Julia from Bristol

Posted Sat Apr 25th, 2009 8:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Aww, as if he was embarassed by the velcro shoes, he didn't even need to justify wearing them, he always looks wonderful.

Yes but he alos aware of the protocl of things & the position he has so it was good that he referred to them! Sir C would have been fine about it! X-D

I have a cunning plan!