Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Sun Apr 26th, 2009 8:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Wow! It's like a unicorn farted in here

Fryphile, will you marry me?:) I think that was actually the funniest thing that has ever been said! I was crying and everything! X-D

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 27th, 2009 1:04am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fryphile, your thread has gotten 600 hits, just today! It's as popular as Stephen's Twitter page. X-D

Mandibles

Posted Mon Apr 27th, 2009 1:20am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Wow! It's like a unicorn farted in here

ROPL X-D

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Peachy Keenan

Posted Mon Apr 27th, 2009 4:09am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hoorays! A very congrats Fryphile! *stuffs confetti down your shirt*

If Stephen is a saint, then you'd be the high priest. X-D

Twittering @peachykeenan!

Julia from Bristol

Posted Mon Apr 27th, 2009 9:41am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
http://www.hellomagazine.com/film/2009/04/24/fry-weight-loss/

Article explaining that weight loss!

I have a cunning plan!

exoskeleton

Posted Mon Apr 27th, 2009 2:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I can't read it; it's with a "v." X-D

not really, maybe I will, don't really care, but spell a person's name right gosh.

(oh oh, I like his take on it better-- his name has lost weight as well! I LOVE IT. )

sockdolager.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 27th, 2009 2:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I can't read it; it's with a "v." X-D

Stephen tweeted that even his name lost weight X-D

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 27th, 2009 3:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The iniquitous forces of evil rampage across the land, leaving behind the charred bones of morality, decency, and kindness. Taxes are sharper than swords, and the poor, hardworking people of England are being you bled to death, while the Royal Government's own bathrooms are lined with venison and fine delicacies captured in foreign wars fought by the poor people. Although it must be said that rarely has evil looked so smexy.

The poor of England have been quite too long! A hero is needed to save the day and crush the heart of wickedness! We need Tony . . .

No, not that Tony. We need a Tony who is the boss of benevolence. Tony . . .

Seriously? Are you kidding me? Come on, we need Tony . . .

Closer, but not quite. We need a Tony who fights for people like Tony Murchinson. A savior! A hero! A man who shrouds himself under a lightweight traveling hat!

WE NEED TONY OF PLYMOUTH!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

gemini

Posted Mon Apr 27th, 2009 3:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yeah Tony of Plymouth to the rescue! Are we gonna see any fighting action either?
Oh and btw the last picture: The woman in the red pullover and the man next to her are not......or are they? Or are they??

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 27th, 2009 3:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
EEEEE, jumping up and down with excitement. I know what is coming in the days ahead :D I actually just favoritied this on You Tube, so it would be easy to find and share with others. Yummy, yum, yum.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 27th, 2009 3:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yeah Tony of Plymouth to the rescue! Are we gonna see any fighting action either?
Oh and btw the last picture: The woman in the red pullover and the man next to her are not......or are they? Or are they??

Good eye. They do look like ma and pa.

gemini

Posted Mon Apr 27th, 2009 3:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

"Good eye" LOL I`m very very near sighted actually. So, do they look like ma and pa or are they in fact ma and pa?

Soph

Posted Mon Apr 27th, 2009 4:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

"Good eye" LOL I`m very very near sighted actually. So, do they look like ma and pa or are they in fact ma and pa?

Awwh! Wow, I think it is. I mean it must be. : D

Photobucket

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 27th, 2009 4:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
How cool. I honestly wouldn't have known them. Thanks for pointing them out.

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Mon Apr 27th, 2009 6:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

OMG. They totally are. That is sooo cute! (Not as cute as Tony of Plymouth, though!)

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.