Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amcpep

Posted Fri Feb 2nd, 2007 1:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I think this is one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. And I'm off to gaze at it for a few minutes, in perfect solitude and peace.
Thankyou Fryphile.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Feb 2nd, 2007 3:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Where's Hugh going?

Oh.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Feb 2nd, 2007 3:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I think this is one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. And I'm off to gaze at it for a few minutes, in perfect solitude and peace.
Thankyou Fryphile.

Yeah, I was gawking at that for a few minutes before hitting "Submit". Then I gawked some more.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Feb 2nd, 2007 3:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen in the bath is indeed a pick me up. The moldy grout in the background is a bit of a reality check though.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Fri Feb 2nd, 2007 5:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Thankyou Fryphile.

I could not agree more, amcpep. Lovely picture! What a way to end the week Ta Fryphilie
By the way, like your signature, amcpep. I can see the scene before my mind´s eye (especially Stephen´s mesmerising blue-grey eyes. I have a thing for blue eyes :-// )

absolutely curtains

Posted Fri Feb 2nd, 2007 6:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

No he can't be! Alan is part puppy. Stephen's a bear. ^_^

I'm a bear too!

I adapted one of the pictures that someone had - truly sorry if this infringes on some copyright law, or your morals... but I don't know how to put it on here! HTML confuses me... *cries*

A great big thanking hug for everyone who's put pictures on, they are truly ace.

AxmxZ

Posted Sat Feb 3rd, 2007 5:56am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I love how in each of these photos, Hugh looks like a goldfish who's just forgotten his own name for the twentieth time this minute.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Feb 3rd, 2007 4:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Chillin with the PM, talkin about global warming. And playing fashion havoc with his choice of shirt and tie. Where's Jeeves when you need him? Oh, he's RIGHT THERE.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Feb 3rd, 2007 4:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I love how in each of these photos, Hugh looks like a goldfish who's just forgotten his own name for the twentieth time this minute.

But he does it so sexily!

AxmxZ

Posted Sat Feb 3rd, 2007 5:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

But he does it so sexily!

Oh, I agree! Hugh is one yummy fishie.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Feb 4th, 2007 4:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen with his horizontal green press-on breasts.

trouser material

Posted Mon Feb 5th, 2007 2:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Is that a bib?

Or a vomit tray?

Or green, horizontal boobies?

So confused.........

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Feb 5th, 2007 2:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
This week's theme is very hush hush, code XJ48, top secret clearance sale only, Operation Blue Shirt Sizzle. It's Stephen in Stormbreaker.

Third floor: toys, electronics, gadgets, and six feet, four inches of chiseled sex.

Gimme the blasted thing you rancid little scallywag. Nice protruding butt, btw.

I'd love to sneak up on Stephen and tickle his love handles.

Yes, Stephen, your Rocky impersonation is spot on.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Feb 5th, 2007 3:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Is that a bib?

Or a vomit tray?

So confused.........

It could double or triple as any of those. On the show, Stephen had to roll around in a chair without letting his feet touch the floor and pluck orange balls hanging from the ceiling. He used the bib/vomit tray/green, horizontal boobies to collect the balls. He had to use a lot of hip and grunting action to propel himself around the set. It's the single sexiest thing Stephen has ever done without Hugh being present.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Feb 5th, 2007 8:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen in the bath is indeed a pick me up. The moldy grout in the background is a bit of a reality check though.

You were looking at the tiles! *near faints* FryPhile she's crazy! Looking at the tiles honestly....

That's one of my favourite things about Hugh Laurie. He always manages to look so dopey and cute. ^_^

No he can't be! Alan is part puppy. Stephen's a bear. ^_^

I'm a bear too!

Oooh you've just reminded me of a name someone came up with for Stephen from the part of the thread you just quoted:

Puppybear!!! ^_^ *squees forever and an eternity* Stephen's a puppybear perfect for glomping.

Is that a bib?

Or a vomit tray?

So confused.........

It could double or triple as any of those. On the show, Stephen had to roll around in a chair without letting his feet touch the floor and pluck orange balls hanging from the ceiling. He used the bib/vomit tray/green, horizontal boobies to collect the balls. He had to use a lot of hip and grunting action to propel himself around the set. It's the single sexiest thing Stephen has ever done without Hugh being present.

The show the pic is taken from is Shooting Stars. The clip used to be on youtube but I can't find it. However I did find another clip of him on the show on youtube. I love the first question about whether women need make-up to look pretty. Such a sweet answer. I want to glomp him.

Check out this clip too. It's an interview with Clive James in 1994. OMG the last minute when he talks about Hello magazine! I wish he'd really done that!

Assuming direct control...