Author Post

exoskeleton

Posted Sun May 3rd, 2009 7:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
was this pondering photo not good enough for Fry-A-Day? *ponders*

sockdolager.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun May 3rd, 2009 8:12pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Who is the man on the far right? He is also a tad yummy, no?
I believe he is an actor named David Morrissey. Must admit I had never heard of him until yesterday. :-//
What do you think, exoskeleton, they look like they are trying to solve the problems of the world, don't they. X-D Well, I am comfortable letting Stephen do that.
Okay, maybe it's just because it is cool and rainy and dreary here, but doesn't Stephen's shirt look really comfortable. It looks so soft and warm. Yeah, I like it.

Soph

Posted Sun May 3rd, 2009 8:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Who is the man on the far right? He is also a tad yummy, no?
I can't say I agree. But I adore his shirt, I'd wear that.

By the way, I love how they brought cakes and tea and a table cloth in especially for Stephen. Oh, and some bluebells.

Photobucket

JSKanga84

Posted Sun May 3rd, 2009 8:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Aww! They pulled out the white tablecloth and nice teacups for Stephen! *glee* And I'm loving the fact that he's sporting the ever popular glasses-on-a-string.

Hope

Member *

Posted Sun May 3rd, 2009 9:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen looks so perfect! Am I correct in saying that someone emailed into the show and said he's now looking as young as he did in the first series of ABOFAL? It's true! He looks so young and healthy and happy. I'm so pleased for him.

andrealein

Posted Sun May 3rd, 2009 9:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Aww! They pulled out the white tablecloth and nice teacups for Stephen! *glee* And I'm loving the fact that he's sporting the ever popular glasses-on-a-string.
Yeah, love that, too. I should tell my mum. She's looking for her glasses all the time but thinks it's too embarrassing. But if Stephen does it... only she might not be a big enough fan to be impressed

Rain Dog

Posted Sun May 3rd, 2009 11:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yeah, love that, too. I should tell my mum. She's looking for her glasses all the time but thinks it's too embarrassing. But if Stephen does it... only she might not be a big enough fan to be impressed

I love that glasses-on-a-string -thing too. My mum actually does that.

I listened the whole interview live and I just downloaded the podcast from the webpage, might listen it again soon.

Peachy Keenan

Posted Mon May 4th, 2009 4:12am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
He is looking very scrummy, fluffy and moist indeed. Those cakes are giving me ideas.

Twittering @peachykeenan!

Julia from Bristol

Posted Mon May 4th, 2009 10:19am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
How do you do it Fryphile? Where do you get all these fab photos from?

I think they were a lovely 'cherry' on the cake of hearing the programme!

I have just bought new glasses & have beent old not to put them on my head when I'mnot wearing them. I have a string so will now go back to it to see if I can 'follow Stephen'!

I think the overall feeling of that item is that here is one man at peace with himself & the world. That gives all of us hope!

I have a cunning plan!

Help

Posted Mon May 4th, 2009 10:34am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Julia from Bristol

Posted Mon May 4th, 2009 10:46am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen will be sad today because Norwich have been relegated to Division One! :'(

I have a cunning plan!

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon May 4th, 2009 1:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

X-D I am assuming that is Norwich paraphenalia he is wearing? Guess he won't be doing much cheering now. I must admit I have no idea what all of the division talk is, but is the season over?

Soph

Posted Mon May 4th, 2009 2:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Awwh! How unbelievably cute! n__n

Stephen will be sad today because Norwich have been relegated to Division One! :'(
I didn't catch a word of that. xD

Photobucket

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon May 4th, 2009 3:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
As Olivia Newton John once exhorted, "Let's get physical . . . with sporty!Stephen."

Bases are loaded, bottom of the ninth, down by three, and Stephen the Slugger Fry is at the plate.

Oh wait. Wrong sport.

It's fourth and goal from one yard line. Down by six. No timeouts. Two seconds on the clock. Can Stephen the Steamroller Fry rush his team into the end zone?

Damn, wrong again.

Stephen Swish Fry has two shots from the free throw line. Down by one. He needs to sink both to win.

Okay, I have no idea what's going on.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Julia from Bristol

Posted Mon May 4th, 2009 3:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Explaination:

He is taking guard makling sure his wickets are protected. The bowler comes tearing down the wicket & bowls a goggly to his off right. Stephen flails his bat towards cover drive & scores a four!

I have a cunning plan!