Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ginj

Member *

Posted Tue May 5th, 2009 12:59am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I had a feeling, Fryphile, that Stephen already had a peek at Fry-A-Day before you posted the picture to him. ; ] I loved the accuracy of his response.

I, too, had the impression that Stephen had already seen the "wicket," with caption.

exoskeleton

Posted Tue May 5th, 2009 7:53am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I realize it's past midnight, but this is when I do all my (best?) thinking.
plus May the 5th could work too if your lisp got a lot worse.

as both men are iPhone enthusiasts I assume this manual communication is just a guise.

(OK, I'm getting out of the way now.)

sockdolager.

Julia from Bristol

Posted Tue May 5th, 2009 10:01am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
After all the Star Wars tweets etc of yesterday, I have no choice other than to meet you all on Twitter! See you soon (but I will need help!)

I have a cunning plan!

Soph

Posted Tue May 5th, 2009 12:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
LMAO, exo. Very good. xD

Is it wrong that I first read Stephen's tweet instead of "In celebration of #starwarsday I've gone ewok hunting. Bagged seven already." I read it as "In celebration of #starwarsday I've gone ewok hunting. Banged seven already." :-// That's awful of me. *slaps wrist*

Photobucket

Help

Posted Tue May 5th, 2009 1:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
HAHA Exo, superb
Urgh, as if I was so ill last night I went to bed at like 3?! and missed all of this Star Wars day action! Boo and indeed hiss

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue May 5th, 2009 2:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I think we're all a little exuberant from yesterdays Star Warsings. Let's calm things down with a pleasant game of pool/billiards/snooker/the thing with the stick and balls/no, not that thing you debauched little nipple nymph.

This sporty thing:

Where Stephen's a shark ninja.

Circling his green baize waters.

You can tell Stephen likes snooker.

A lot.

Stephen is undefeated because he outsexifies his opponent.

Seriously, how can you concentrate on the game when that is going on?

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Soph

Posted Tue May 5th, 2009 3:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

You can tell Stephen likes snooker.

A lot.

LMFAO. Naughty.

He does seem to become more sexy as the game goes on, it must be one of his tactics.

I want to play pool with Stephen now. Hmph.

Photobucket

ginj

Member *

Posted Tue May 5th, 2009 4:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ah well, yes, he likes something. Love the first picture, and the brushing the hair aside, very cute.

These are great, Fryphile, because I have never seen them before. It's always fun to find new Stephen things. Thanks for sharing. Question please, I see they are from something called Real Lives on Sky TV. Did they do a whole segment/show on Stephen and is it available somewhere for people like me?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue May 5th, 2009 4:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ah well, yes, he likes something. Love the first picture, and the brushing the hair aside, very cute.

These are great, Fryphile, because I have never seen them before. It's always fun to find new Stephen things. Thanks for sharing. Question please, I see they are from something called Real Lives on Sky TV. Did they do a whole segment/show on Stephen and is it available somewhere for people like me?

It's from something called "Suggs in Soho" where Graham McPherson follows Stephen around Soho and plays snooker with him in the Groucho Club. Wait for it . . .

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Help

Posted Tue May 5th, 2009 4:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ah, I love snooker aswell. Shame the season finished last night
I wonder if Stephen is actually any good at snooker?
I would imagin he's great at anything he puts his mind to.
Also...

YES PLEASE!
Too much gorgeousness in one man

PamJH

Posted Tue May 5th, 2009 5:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Love the hair. I used to play pool (OK, my Americaness is showing) when I worked at bars. Got quite good at it, but never mastered trick shots. Perhaps I needed a certain someone to show me how it's done.

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Tue May 5th, 2009 9:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Stephen is undefeated because he outsexifies his opponent.

OMG! That is just too much sexiness. It's quite unfair that he has it all and doesn't let anyone else have any.

Thanks for the freaking awesome pictures, Fryphile!

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

JSKanga84

Posted Wed May 6th, 2009 1:00am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Allow me to attempt to be articulate: buh.... gah.... alskdrnehg... *fail* :-//

Makes me wish I knew how to play pool/snooker/whatev.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed May 6th, 2009 3:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
In this game, Stephen tries to ignore Hugh's Sexalumpness.

Stoic Stephen is stoic.

Hugh tries another approach.

And forgets who he's dealing with. Talk to the hand, cuz the loins aren't listening.

Hugh gives Stephen two tickets to the gun show. *flexes biceps*

Hullo thar.

Looks like this is the beginning of the end.

I want to go to there.

Stephen takes defeat sexily.

ginj

Member *

Posted Wed May 6th, 2009 3:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Mmmm, bum and tongue what else could one want so early in the morning. Hugh certainly does look good from any angle, doesn't he? All kdding aside, I really like that last shot of Stephen, very cute.

BTW, I think this was the first role I saw Stephen in after becoming aware of who Stephen was. (I apparently did see him in Bones in 2007, but that was before becoming enlightened. )