Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu May 21st, 2009 2:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Since you asked, NO, I did not "doctor" or manipulate or use Paint Shop Pro 7 to copy and paste Jeeves's gloves on to Melchett's handingtons, thus preserving the sanctity of this week's theme. I am outraged that you would think such a thing. *massages bruised integrity*

Everyone knows that Melchett has two right hands, one slightly larger than the other. He is his own right-hand man.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ginj

Member *

Posted Thu May 21st, 2009 3:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Um..uh...yeah...good job, Fryphile. X-D Still it's always nice to see Melchett.

gemini

Posted Thu May 21st, 2009 4:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hugh's right arm must be damned heavy that he has to rest it on Stephen's shoulder!
And yes, Fryphile great job. You almost can't tell that you manipulatet something.

exoskeleton

Posted Thu May 21st, 2009 4:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
hahaha, I have never looked at that pic so closely-- Baldrick's "pointing" is hilarious! X-D

sockdolager.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu May 21st, 2009 4:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Grrr, can you believe someone had the gall and balls to photo manip brown leather gloves on Melchett? They don't even look right. Pathetic.

Have black gauntlet-gloved Stephen to get that gross brown-gloved Stephen taste out of your mouth.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

PamJH

Posted Thu May 21st, 2009 5:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I do love the gloves. I've always liked seeing Jeeves wear those white gloves when he serves at the table.

Soph

Posted Thu May 21st, 2009 7:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
X-DX-DX-D Your photo manipulation skills are intense. xD

Photobucket

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri May 22nd, 2009 2:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
This is Hugh.

This is Hugh and Stephen.

This is our theme.

This is our theme on drugs. Any questions?*

I wonder, do you have the time?

Freckle past a hair.

The Ghost of Stephen Future. Which is now just as thin as 1987 Stephen.

Stephen always points due North.

Sorry, that way's North.

*running start*

Stephen has anally retained Hugh.

Frisk him. Please, Hugh, FRISK. HIM.

*wipes Jeevesless black leather gloved hands* Thus ends whatever this week's theme was.

For those who enjoy screencaps weaved together in an un-inert viewing experience extrazaganza, i.e. the sketch itself.

*The answer.

PamJH

Posted Fri May 22nd, 2009 3:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
He can burgle my car anytime. And maybe he can fix it's electrical problems as well.

ginj

Member *

Posted Fri May 22nd, 2009 3:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh my goodness, I do believe our Stephen is stealing a car. And not doing a very good job of it either. X-D With those skills gloves aren't going to help. I thought for a moment Fryphile you were linking to what this is from. I am afraid I don't recognize it. Must have more. X-D

They really are both sickeningly adorable in those pictures aren't they? YUM.

ETA; I am sorry Fryphile, you have already anticipated our every desire, as usual. I didn't realize it was a clicky. I am not sure how could have ever doubted you. Thank you.

Julia from Bristol

Posted Fri May 22nd, 2009 4:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
So young but so delicious! Thanks Fryphile!

I have a cunning plan!

Soph

Posted Fri May 22nd, 2009 4:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Love that sketch, particularly.. "seatbelt."

Photobucket

exoskeleton

Posted Fri May 22nd, 2009 5:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I like how the window on Hugh's side is open the whole time, so they can have the shot through it while they're sitting in the car, but they bother to break the window on Stephen's side! they never roll it down and I first noticed it when Hugh put his hand right through where the window should have been when he closed the door.

really, the audio adds a LOT to that sketch, although just plain car burglary would have been funny I think! X-D

sockdolager.

ginj

Member *

Posted Fri May 22nd, 2009 6:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I have just watched the video. They are so funny, and so gosh darn cute.. I loved it. And even more than that, I love finding some new little gem. Thanks, Fryphile.

Exo, Hugh rolls down the window while they are talking about taking the stereo and tapes.

exoskeleton

Posted Fri May 22nd, 2009 7:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Exo, Hugh rolls down the window while they are talking about taking the stereo and tapes.

oh no! my brilliant find, dashed for the category of a truth!!!!!!

X-D

sockdolager.