Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Feb 11th, 2007 3:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I would barbeque for him anytime (that sounds a little wrong... oh well )

Ladyblakeney (after "accidently" squirting Stephen in the chest with barbecue sauce): Oh, so sorry! I think you better take off your shirt right away so it can be cleaned. Too bad my washer's broken, though. I'll have the repairmen come next Thursday. You'll be alright until then, won't you?

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

AxmxZ

Posted Sun Feb 11th, 2007 6:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I've professed my SQUEEiness for Stern!Stephen before, but when said sterness is directed at Hugh: OMGSPLAT

It's a funny thing. I was watching ABOFL and noticed that whenever Stephen's character had no romantic designs on Hugh's, he'd always gaze at him with affection. But when the occasional sketch actually called for him to express active longing and outright desire, then instead of all that Stephen seemed to radiate agression and something like disgust. Maybe I'm on crack, I dunno.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Feb 12th, 2007 2:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Since it's Valentine's Day on Wednesday, I thought we'd do a week of Stephen with his one true love. The person that Stephen cares deeply and passionately about more than anyone else in the world. Indeed, we wouldn't even know about Stephen if it weren't for this truly marvelous person.

His mommy!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Jenn_E

Posted Mon Feb 12th, 2007 3:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I think we are all greatly indebted to Mrs. Fry. Not only did she bring forth the wonder that is Stephen, but she seems like such a truly sweet natured and kind woman.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Feb 12th, 2007 5:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I think we are all greatly indebted to Mrs. Fry. Not only did she bring forth the wonder that is Stephen, but she seems like such a truly sweet natured and kind woman.

Now we know where Stephen gets his sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetness.

Ladyblakeney

Posted Tue Feb 13th, 2007 6:10am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I know just what you mean! She seems like the perfect mild mannered, gentle, and kind English mother. I would love to have a Mrs. Fry in my life to fix me tea and biscuits or offer a reassuring word on a tough day.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Feb 13th, 2007 2:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Stephen, this is no time for beatboxing.

Can't you just see the little pink hearts bubbling over their heads?

All this driving on the left is FREAKING ME OUT

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Feb 14th, 2007 2:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Happy Valentine’s Day!

Did you bend way over to kiss your tiny bunny of a loved one today?

Did you sneak up behind your lovepup and wrap your arms around him/her?

And savagely wrench away their clothing while they helplessly look on with a bemused befuddlement?

Or did you simply play Twister with the fam?

trouser material

Posted Wed Feb 14th, 2007 7:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I worked 12 hours today, 8 til 8. In fact i'm still at work, so this isn't the most romantic St Valentines Day ever.

But fortunately neither my girlfriend nor I give a toss about St Valentines Day, we just surprise eachother with treats and gifts when its spontaneous and fun, not when we're told to by the media.

Blah waffle groan.

Happy Valentine's Day everybody, hope you've all had lots of love and sex.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Feb 15th, 2007 2:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Cute scene.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Feb 16th, 2007 2:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
:'( Stephen & Mommy week is over :'(

*sniffle*

Stephen's never too sad to swoosh his hair.

Now let’s have some poppa love.

And some sister love.

And some Philadelphia, er, I mean brother love.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Feb 16th, 2007 6:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Roger has a nice Stephenesque dimple going there. Well, I suppose, thinking chronologically, Stephen's dimples would have to be said to be Rogerian.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Feb 17th, 2007 4:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Pish, tussock, et al

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Feb 17th, 2007 7:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Roger has a nice Stephenesque dimple going there. Well, I suppose, thinking chronologically, Stephen's dimples would have to be said to be Rogerian.

Those Frys have some amazing cheeks.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Feb 18th, 2007 2:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Cute scene.

[img]

Thinking of Who do you think you are? still brings tears to my eyes. Last week, before flying back to the UK, I happened to walk through Currentgasse and across Judenplatz where the monument in memory of the victims of the Holocaust reminded me of said documentary.
The scene in the garden - with Mr Fry taking his grandfather´s place to “re-enact” the photograph (a “Freudian nightmare“) - was one of the sweetest! So you picked just the right pics to please me, Fryphile!

I, dear Ladyblakeney, would like to have a Mrs Fry in my life to fix HER tea and biscuits (… and she would be welcome to bring her son along too ! )