Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Help

Posted Fri May 22nd, 2009 8:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
He can burgle my car anytime. And maybe he can fix it's electrical problems as well.
X-D I was thinking the exact same thing!
Also, Fryphile you're so very close to page 500, congratulations on have so many photos!

Edited to add, I started page 500

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri May 22nd, 2009 8:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
He can burgle my car anytime. And maybe he can fix it's electrical problems as well.
Also, Fryphile you're so very close to page 500, congratulations on have so many photos!

OMG it's D-Day!!!!! Not the battle or anything. D as in Roman numeral for 500. See also most of my grade cards. Everybody take the rest of the day off. Same with your clothes.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Help

Posted Fri May 22nd, 2009 9:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

OMG it's D-Day!!!!! Not the battle or anything. D as in Roman numeral for 500. See also most of my grade cards. Everybody take the rest of the day off. Same with your clothes.
ROPL X-D
Fryphile, you're so funny!
Congratulations Mr, you have 500 of the most wonderful pages known to man kind

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri May 22nd, 2009 9:12pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

X-D Take that, The Bible

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ginj

Member *

Posted Fri May 22nd, 2009 9:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
[OMG it's D-Day!!!!! Not the battle or anything. D as in Roman numeral for 500. See also most of my grade cards. Everybody take the rest of the day off. Same with your clothes.
Ha, I had been sitting here thinking about doing just that (taking the rest of the day off, not my clothes, lol). I think now that it has been ordered by Fryphile, I will have to. :D.

Help

Posted Fri May 22nd, 2009 9:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

X-D Take that, The Bible The Bible's got nothing on you

exoskeleton

Posted Fri May 22nd, 2009 9:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm so excited I might even take off a sock!

sockdolager.

Rain Dog

Posted Fri May 22nd, 2009 10:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I love that sketch!! Breaking the window doesn't cause the alarm to go off, but opening the door does.. X-D

Oh, 500 pages! Well, hoorah for that!!

fryfan20

Posted Sat May 23rd, 2009 12:28am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
congrats on 500 pages

I am what I am

eppie

Posted Sat May 23rd, 2009 5:05am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
500 Pages! Congraturations, Fryphile.
Though I'm still reading about page 100 so I've read only a fifth of The Exhibition of your amazing Stephen collection. Perhaps I'll celebrate myself when I read this thread all.

nongenderous

Posted Sat May 23rd, 2009 2:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Congatulations, Fryphile. 500 pages of delicious Fryness.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat May 23rd, 2009 4:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Awww, thanks Fluffettes! You deserve most of the congrats with all your amusingly squeeful comments. Without you, I'd be the lone freak best avoided. I'm immensely glad that Stephen is the mortar of all our fluffy friendships.

And now for the genuine article of clothing.

This is almost perverse.

Nope, it's completely perverse.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat May 23rd, 2009 5:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
These were cute.

Soph

Posted Sat May 23rd, 2009 5:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
^Aww the cuteness! n_n

Awww, thanks Fluffettes! You deserve most of the congrats with all your amusingly squeeful comments. Without you, I'd be the lone freak best avoided. I'm immensely glad that Stephen is the mortar of all our fluffy friendships.

Aww, that is terribly sweet. Thank you for all your efforts to keep us the happiest Fluffettes there could be. Thanks, Mrs Fry. ;D (I mean Jeremy. )

Photobucket

PamJH

Posted Sat May 23rd, 2009 5:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Perverse, yes. Cute, yes. Hot, yes.

Congrats on the 500 pages, Fryphile. And this is just what I needed today.

I took a look at that bible thing someone mentioned. Not nearly as exciting as Fry-a-Day.