Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu May 28th, 2009 5:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Didja see this on Audioboo? This kind of beauty should be illegal.

Ay! though the gorg├Ęd asp of passion feed
On my boy's heart, yet have I burst the bars,
Stood face to face with Beauty, known indeed
The Love which moves the Sun and all the stars!

Apologia, Oscar Wilde

Hope

Member *

Posted Thu May 28th, 2009 5:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Didja see this on Audioboo? This kind of beauty should be illegal.

Just how is it possible to be that incredibly, wonderfully gorgeous? It amazes me.
Beautiful.

exoskeleton

Posted Thu May 28th, 2009 6:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
although it's not quite the same expression, I wanted to share the author photo for my copy of Paperweight, which I think is very nice.

(from what I can tell it's not a photo that's all over the place, but even if it is look again cuz it's a good one.)

sockdolager.

ginj

Member *

Posted Thu May 28th, 2009 6:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Indeed. Stephen is always worth a second look. Thanks for sharing that.

Mmm, I don't know if it was seeing the picture Stephen put on his audiobee this morning or what, but I must say I am feeling particularly fangirly today.

Julia from Bristol

Posted Thu May 28th, 2009 7:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Edit: Has this one been posted, too?

I just love Stephen's shirt and tie combination in that picture

True Norwich colours!

I have a cunning plan!

Hope

Member *

Posted Thu May 28th, 2009 7:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
although it's not quite the same expression, I wanted to share the author photo for my copy of Paperweight, which I think is very nice.

(from what I can tell it's not a photo that's all over the place, but even if it is look again cuz it's a good one.)

Oooh, I have a close up version of this in mine, just of his face.
He honestly has the greatest dress sense. There's a a program on TV called "Style Her Famous" (I don't actually watch this. Only seen one episode when I was just sitting at home not doing work... I thought I should say...) in which "average women" (what, I mean, what?!) go on and get "made-over" in the style of their favourite celebrity. If I went on I would ask to be Stephen Fry, for sure (although he's not a celebrity... he's so much more than that, but you all know that :D).

...I can never find nice shirts and stuff. I mean, shirts like man shirts but in girl sizes, not "stylish" girl shirts. I can't really explain.

So: Stephen Fry = Sexykins Fry.

Soph

Posted Thu May 28th, 2009 8:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh thanks for sharing! I've only the newer version of Paperweight which unfortunately is picture Stephen-less. Lovely photo, reminds me so much of Peter's Friends.

Photobucket

Hope

Member *

Posted Thu May 28th, 2009 8:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Soph, you're right! Now you say, it reminds me of the outfit he wears in the kitchen in the morning when he... hang on.

That outfit.
Fryphile's but saved onto my computer and then tinypic'd because I couldn't find it again.

MarthaPants

Posted Thu May 28th, 2009 8:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oooh, I have a close up version of this in mine, just of his face.
He honestly has the greatest dress sense. There's a a program on TV called "Style Her Famous" (I don't actually watch this. Only seen one episode when I was just sitting at home not doing work... I thought I should say...) in which "average women" (what, I mean, what?!) go on and get "made-over" in the style of their favourite celebrity. If I went on I would ask to be Stephen Fry, for sure (although he's not a celebrity... he's so much more than that, but you all know that :D).

...I can never find nice shirts and stuff. I mean, shirts like man shirts but in girl sizes, not "stylish" girl shirts. I can't really explain.

So: Stephen Fry = Sexykins Fry.

Arp, I know perfectly well what you mean.
I love love love male clothing, especially waistcoats, button-down sweaters, oddly-coloured shirts (like the ones Stephen and Hugh wear so much in ABOFL), sweater-vests and the lot, but I can never seem to find any which aren't especially designed for females or ones which are designed for old men.
Fortunately, or not I am a bit pudgy and can get away with average male clothing, despite my mum looking at me in odd ways.

CollectorManiac

Posted Thu May 28th, 2009 9:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
So. much. beauty. today
YOM

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri May 29th, 2009 3:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
You've all been overstimulated this week. We should use protection. Just in case.

I challenge you to a finger duel. En garde!

The Gutenburg Bible is a great source of warmth. In fact, you can use one to cook a panini.

Someone wrote in the margin, "Follow me on Twitter . . ."

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Help

Posted Fri May 29th, 2009 3:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

The look in his eyes is so sexy
Also:

The Gutenburg Bible is a great source of warmth. In fact, you can use one to cook a panini.

X-D

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Fri May 29th, 2009 3:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Finger Duel, cooking book, marginal note ..... LOL

These gloves may calm down a little bit but as long as he doesn't wear a complete face mask I still feel rather stimulated

Soph

Posted Fri May 29th, 2009 5:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
You've all been overstimulated this week. We should use protection. Just in case.

That made me seriously lol, hands down.

Photobucket

Hope

Member *

Posted Fri May 29th, 2009 5:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Haha, I love his BookJoy faces.