Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Help

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 9:09am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
hhhhhhhhhsssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnwwwwwwwwwhhhjjjjjjk xxxxxdsssssllsdpdpdolpplkkkkkkkkkkkkkqqqq!
X-D
Bit excited were we?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 4:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Are you tired of these Chelsea Flower Show pics yet? Thought not. Especially when Stephen gets silly.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Soph

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 4:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh Stephen, you are too adorable.

Two lovelys in one picture, lovely Lumley, I do think shes beautiful. Almost so much as Stephen. ; ]

Photobucket

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 4:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh my, Stephen, you behave yourself now. X-D
Thanks for thinking of us, Fryphile. Have fun today.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 4:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
OMG - Stephen looks adorable in the company of blondes (says a NATURAL blonde ;-)) But it seems that he´s looking for a way out X-D
Joanna Lumley looks absolutely amazing...
Lovely piccies Fryphile, thanks!

monochromeprincess

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 6:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Why was he on Sky News?

While I was trying to find the clip, I stumbled across this
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnist.....359049.ece

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

gjhsu

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 6:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Why was he on Sky News?

mp xxx

Wow, I didn't realize at all he was under attack by anyone. I guess it pays not to read tabloids or venture outside of books and this forum

Incidentally, if these articles and the people trying to bring Stephen down drive him away from twitter, there will be absolute hell to pay.

monochromeprincess

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 6:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Why was he on Sky News?

mp xxx

Wow, I didn't realize at all he was under attack by anyone. I guess it pays not to read tabloids or venture outside of books and this forum

The Times is a broadsheet (:()

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

gjhsu

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 6:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Why was he on Sky News?

mp xxx

The Times is a broadsheet (:()

mp xxx

But they reference other papers and programs that I took to be tabloids, or at least run tabloid-style articles. Sorry for confusion.

exoskeleton

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 6:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
hhhhhhhhhsssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnwwwwwwwwwhhhjjjjjjk xxxxxdsssssllsdpdpdolpplkkkkkkkkkkkkkqqqq!
X-D
Bit excited were we?

well it just seemed like everyone else wanted to use lots of letters to express their enthusiasm so I thought I'd join in!
(I was actually on my iPod, and it takes a bit of effort to type so many repeating letters!)

sockdolager.

Soph

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 6:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Why was he on Sky News?

Here's the clip.

Photobucket

exoskeleton

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 6:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

mp xxx

hmmm interesting article there . always good to get the domestic perspective. I didn't realize that was actually national exposure people were being subjected to. there are regular news bits about many well-known people if you look for them, and I just thought we were looking for them here.
if overexposure is his fault then he's perfect in America because most of his works can be found in the library, just as great as ever, but hardly anyone knows who he is. X-D

sockdolager.

PamJH

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 7:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Is Stephen a thorn between two roses this time? He looks quite naughty in these photos. Good for him.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 7:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

if overexposure is his fault then he's perfect in America because most of his works can be found in the library, just as great as ever, but hardly anyone knows who he is. X-D
Hehehe, I like the way you think. If Great Britain is getting fed up with Stephen Fry it is time to let us have him for a while. X-D (My UK friends do know I am kidding right? We wouldn't really take him from you. Just borrow him. ).

And the other point you made, about whether being over-exposed is his "fault." I actually kind of think it is his doing. He certainly has been everywhere and in everything since he returned home. I believe that a part of that is that Mr. Fry is too kind to say no to any request made of him, but still, it he has been in front of a lot of cameras, and advertising a lot of things. He needs to start spreading that Fry charm over-seas.

Soph

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 7:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hehehe, I like the way you think. If Great Britain is getting fed up with Stephen Fry it is time to let us have him for a while. X-D (My UK friends do know I am kidding right? We wouldn't really take him from you. Just borrow him. ).

Oh we wouldn't mind if you borrowed him for a short amount of time.
Borrow him like you're currently borrowing Hugh. ;D Wouldn't mind having Hugh back though, exchange them?

Photobucket