Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Hope

Member *

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 7:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
While we are on the subject of Hugh, did anyone listen to the radio thing he was on the other day that was posted about in Lovely Little Things? Front Row, I think it was.

It was really rather sweet. Apparently him and Stephen have had "three slightly terse hours" in their 30 years of friendship. I went all mushy and awwwwwwwwstugh. They're so lovely!

Today's pictures are super lovely, too. Joanna Lumley is ace... as are the facial expressions.

Soph

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 7:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
How sweet. : ]
I missed it, thanks for reminding me. Found it on iPlayer, will give it a listen when I get the chance. Hugh is going to have to stop looking so damned gorgeous!

Photobucket

Julia from Bristol

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 7:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

if overexposure is his fault then he's perfect in America because most of his works can be found in the library, just as great as ever, but hardly anyone knows who he is. X-D
Hehehe, I like the way you think. If Great Britain is getting fed up with Stephen Fry it is time to let us have him for a while. X-D (My UK friends do know I am kidding right? We wouldn't really take him from you. Just borrow him. ).

Oh we wouldn't mind if you borrowed him for a short amount of time.
Borrow him like you're currently borrowing Hugh. ;D Wouldn't mind having Hugh back though, exchange them?

We need him here 'cos there are lots of jobs he could do (with Joanna) -Speaker of the House, various ministerial jobs, Prime minister!

Heres the link for the Radio 4 'Front Row' with Hugh
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00kj133/Front_Row_28_05_2009/

I have a cunning plan!

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 7:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh we wouldn't mind if you borrowed him for a short amount of time.
Borrow him like you're currently borrowing Hugh. ;D Wouldn't mind having Hugh back though, exchange them?
This really did make me X-D

Exchange them...hmm...I don't know...hmmm...

Okay

While we are on the subject of Hugh, did anyone listen to the radio thing he was on the other day that was posted about in Lovely Little Things? Front Row, I think it was.

It was really rather sweet. Apparently him and Stephen have had "three slightly terse hours" in their 30 years of friendship. I went all mushy and awwwwwwwwstugh. They're so lovely!
I did hear it and it was lovely. And now that you mention it, I have to take back my previous reply. They really are so adorable and squishy as friends that we can't keep them apart. We will have to work out some sort of joint custody arrangement.

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 7:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

While I was trying to find the clip, I stumbled across this
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnist.....359049.ece

mp xxx

Really, I'm surprised, sad and a little bit shocked that they are reproaching him with all kind of things. Is that the common opinion?

OMG - Stephen looks adorable in the company of blondes (says a NATURAL blonde Wink) But it seems that he´s looking for a way out Laughing
Joanna Lumley looks absolutely amazing...
Lovely piccies Fryphile, thanks! Very Happy

Yes, she looks amazing. I hardly can believe that her age is 63!. My daughter has 'Maybe baby' on DVD (because of Hugh) and I think she was Sheila there.
And yes, blondes and Stephen Fry is quite nice (BTW, I'm blonde too )

exoskeleton

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 11:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I missed it, thanks for reminding me. Found it on iPlayer, will give it a listen when I get the chance. Hugh is going to have to stop looking so damned gorgeous!

I love how they allow us to listen to the radio stuff overseas!

sockdolager.

Soph

Posted Sat May 30th, 2009 11:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I love how they allow us to listen to the radio stuff overseas!
Oh I'm delighted you're able to listen.

Photobucket

Katrina

Posted Sun May 31st, 2009 2:43am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

OMG - Stephen looks adorable in the company of blondes (says a NATURAL blonde Wink) But it seems that he´s looking for a way out Laughing

Yes, she looks amazing. I hardly can believe that her age is 63!. My daughter has 'Maybe baby' on DVD (because of Hugh) and I think she was Sheila there.
Just raising my hand as another natural blond... except I'm not German (well, not from birth, anyway X-D). Hey, if it qualifies me to hang out with Stephen, I'm there!

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Peachy Keenan

Posted Sun May 31st, 2009 3:45am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I'll join in the chorus of awws: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! ^^
It'd be nice to think those terse hours were actually filled with sexual tension but we can dream, right?

That article was... interesting. I think. Some good points were made but if Stephen is suffering from "overexposure" maybe it'd be good to, y'know, leave him alone? Possibly with his Fluffettes.

Twittering @peachykeenan!

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun May 31st, 2009 4:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Still no new Fry-A-Day pictures? Did someone have a bit too much Rock 'n Rolling yesterday? X-D That's alright, Fryphile, you take the day off you deserve it. We love you anyway.

Hope

Member *

Posted Sun May 31st, 2009 4:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Just raising my hand as another natural blond... except I'm not German (well, not from birth, anyway X-D). Hey, if it qualifies me to hang out with Stephen, I'm there!

I'm not blonde but I am a bit German. Just thought I'd say.
Well, I have a German greatnanna and granddad so I'm quarter German... does that count? X-D

gemini

Posted Sun May 31st, 2009 4:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I'll join in the chorus of awws: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! ^^
It'd be nice to think those terse hours were actually filled with sexual tension but we can dream, right? .

Am I lucky I wasn't drinking anything when I read this. Would have spilled it all over the keyboard! *ts ts ts* X-D

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun May 31st, 2009 5:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Still no new Fry-A-Day pictures? Did someone have a bit too much Rock 'n Rolling yesterday? X-D That's alright, Fryphile, you take the day off you deserve it. We love you anyway.

There was a surprise guest performance yesterday. I managed to get a few quick pics of them. Think they were called The Baby-Eating Bishop the the Lord Warlord of Wars or something like that. THEY ROCKED

Sorry these are a bit shaky. The moshpit was in full frenzy.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

exoskeleton

Posted Sun May 31st, 2009 6:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
oh geez, those are so frightening as stills.

sockdolager.

Help

Posted Sun May 31st, 2009 6:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Is Hugh wearing leopard print trousers?
Fryphile, did you have fun?