Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

PamJH

Posted Sun May 31st, 2009 6:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I require Hugh's pants. For scientific purposes only, I assure you.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun May 31st, 2009 6:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Is Hugh wearing leopard print trousers?
Fryphile, did you have fun?

Yes. To both questions

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun May 31st, 2009 6:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Eeee, The Bishop and the Warlord, now THAT'S a concert.
Pleased to hear that you had a good time, and thanks for checking in. You can go back to bed now.

I require Hugh's pants. For scientific purposes only, I assure you.
Okay, you can have his pants, I'll take the rest of him. X-D :-//

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Sun May 31st, 2009 7:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

OMG - Stephen looks adorable in the company of blondes (says a NATURAL blonde Wink) But it seems that he´s looking for a way out Laughing
Joanna Lumley looks absolutely amazing...
Lovely piccies Fryphile, thanks! Very Happy

Yes, she looks amazing. I hardly can believe that her age is 63!. My daughter has 'Maybe baby' on DVD (because of Hugh) and I think she was Sheila there.
And yes, blondes and Stephen Fry is quite nice (BTW, I'm blonde too )
Just raising my hand as another natural blond... except I'm not German (well, not from birth, anyway X-D). Hey, if it qualifies me to hang out with Stephen, I'm there!

I'm not blonde but I am a bit German. Just thought I'd say.
Well, I have a German greatnanna and granddad so I'm quarter German... does that count? X-D

Of course! How could you doubt about it? But, if it's not too curious: May I ask where your grandmom and your granddad are coming from?

Soph

Posted Sun May 31st, 2009 7:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I'm not blonde but I am a bit German. Just thought I'd say.
Well, I have a German greatnanna and granddad so I'm quarter German... does that count? X-D
I'm slightly, very slightly, slightly German. Well, I have German in me somewhere or so the family tree says. X-D

oh geez, those are so frightening as stills.
I am rather terrified of Hugh now.

Photobucket

Katrina

Posted Sun May 31st, 2009 11:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
oh geez, those are so frightening as stills.
I am rather terrified of Hugh now.
Yeah. Kind of never want to see those again. I predict nightmares.

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 3:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
This week's theme can be filed under one of two titles depending upon your own proclivities: Stephen Legitimately Unclothing Trappings, i.e. SLUT or Stripping!Stephen. Either way, get your dollar bills ready.

Entering Hugh's bedchamber.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

PamJH

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 3:35pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I've got many, many dollar bills ready. The first ones go into the waistcoat.

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 3:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Whoo-Hoo, I have a feeling by the end of the week you are going to have some very excited Fluffettes on your hands. (Actually, I already have page 8 bookmarked on my computer at home ). More, Stephen, more.

Ooh, you know what I would really llike to see? A stripping Stephen now. C'mon, he has worked hard for that new body. At least let's see him without a jacket on.

Unrelated, sort of, but Fryphile, Stephen hasn't checked in for over 24 hours. Will you please nudge him, he will listen to you.

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 4:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
[quote="Ginj"
C'mon, he has worked hard for that new body. At least let's see him without a jacket on.

[/quote]

Almost immediately a special picture keeps in my mind: Stephen ironing!
I always think that it would be much for easier for me to iron joyfully (you must know I hate it) if I had this picture wall-mounted directly in front of me.....
but I don't want to be so utterly ruthless and cruel to my husband
(Sometimes I think he is happy about that fact that Stephen is a gay man )

PamJH

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 5:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ladyfromhamburg said:

[/quote](Sometimes I think he is happy about that fact that Stephen is a gay man )[/quote]

I think mine is, too.:D

Julia from Bristol

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 5:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Whoo-Hoo, I have a feeling by the end of the week you are going to have some very excited Fluffettes on your hands. (Actually, I already have page 8 bookmarked on my computer at home ). More, Stephen, more.

Ooh, you know what I would really llike to see? A stripping Stephen now. C'mon, he has worked hard for that new body. At least let's see him without a jacket on.

Unrelated, sort of, but Fryphile, Stephen hasn't checked in for over 24 hours. Will you please nudge him, he will listen to you.

I am getting a bit worried about Stephen's absence too!
Love the avi Ginj!

I have a cunning plan!

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 5:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I am getting a bit worried about Stephen's absence too!
Love the avi Ginj!
Thanks. He is just too cute.
I am actually not worried this time (not like I was on his return to England). Just sort of going through withdrawal, but no bad feelings about his absence.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 6:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I've just poked Stephen. Shh, stop it at once.

Soph

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 6:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh lordy, I know I'm going to enjoy this week's Fry-A-Day.

Shouldn't be worried. He's a busy bee. (Stephen the fuzzy cutie bee. n__n ) I thought when I came on here just now, home from college, I thought I'd find a stream of Stephen-tweets to catch up on. I'm just happy I've not missed out.

Photobucket