Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

gemini

Posted Sun Jun 7th, 2009 5:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Wow. Makes you wanna visit Norfolk, doesn't it?
But do you really need subtitles when you watch it, Fryphile?

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Jun 7th, 2009 6:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
X-D Subtle. X-D
But, yes, it's probably silly really because I can't see it, but I too am excited for the season premiere of Kingdom.
Yes, it does.

exoskeleton

Posted Sun Jun 7th, 2009 6:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
do these go up on youtube in any sort of organized way? I'm still in the middle of season 2, but I am finding myself a bit invested in the characters' stories!

sockdolager.

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Sun Jun 7th, 2009 6:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I live there.

OMG! Less than 4 hours until ridiculously glompable, squeeingly fluffy gorgeousness!

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

exoskeleton

Posted Sun Jun 7th, 2009 6:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I live there. :D:

I assume this implies "and I've love to have dozens of fluffettes descending on my house for a True Norfolk Experience event!" X-D

sockdolager.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Jun 7th, 2009 7:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I assume this implies "and I've love to have dozens of fluffettes descending on my house for a True Norfolk Experience event!" X-D
X-D Checking plane schedules now.
Exo, to answer your question about how organized they are about getting them up. Ivoriekisses is the person you will want to subscribe to. I just checked and it looks like he/she put them up one day after the other last year. So it looks as if it wasn't being uploaded as they were being televised, but maybe after the series finished. Which is fine I guess. I have just finished watching series 2 for the second time (have DVDs now), so I can wait a few months, I guess. Okay, maybe not. X-D

Soph

Posted Sun Jun 7th, 2009 8:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Teehee. X-D

*IslookingforwardtoKingdom* ^_____^

I wonder what opening scenery sequence there will be, I'm actually rather intrigued now.

Photobucket

Midsomerlover

Posted Sun Jun 7th, 2009 9:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Teehee. X-D

I wonder what opening scenery sequence there will be, I'm actually rather intrigued now.

Sorry to dissapoint you Soph, but they have used the same opening sequence for all 6 episodes this time. Don't know why though.

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

exoskeleton

Posted Sun Jun 7th, 2009 9:12pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
X-D Checking plane schedules now.
Exo, to answer your question about how organized they are about getting them up. Ivoriekisses is the person you will want to subscribe to. I just checked and it looks like he/she put them up one day after the other last year. So it looks as if it wasn't being uploaded as they were being televised, but maybe after the series finished. Which is fine I guess. I have just finished watching series 2 for the second time (have DVDs now), so I can wait a few months, I guess. Okay, maybe not. X-D

OK, thanks for this information. I guess I will be able to deal knowing there's a good chance they'll be up eventually.

sockdolager.

Help

Posted Sun Jun 7th, 2009 9:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm so excited!!

Soph

Posted Sun Jun 7th, 2009 9:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Teehee. X-D

Sorry to dissapoint you Soph, but they have used the same opening sequence for all 6 episodes this time. Don't know why though.
Oh, nevermind. I'll guess then, I guess the sequence with the boat in it. ; ]

Photobucket

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 8th, 2009 2:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
We're going to do something unprecedented this week: A Fryless Fry-A-Day.

Please don't call to voice your frustration. Operators are not standing by.

That's because this is a very special week. Hugh will turn 50 on Thursday. If he were a TV show, he'd be Hawaii 5-0. To celebrate, we're going to have a Hugh-A-Day this week.

*ponders* I hope you won't be upset.

I realize this is a sticky situation.

There's no need to call in the regiment.

Look ^ There's Stephen. So, we're good, right? We're not gonna have a row are we?

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Help

Posted Mon Jun 8th, 2009 3:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Goodness, I don't think I've seen this photo before and well, it's rather gorgeous, so I for one am not upset

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 8th, 2009 3:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh Fryphile, I was quite upset when I saw your opening remarks. but all was quickly forgiven. It is indeed a very special week, and I think it is perfect that we should give Hugh a birthday tribute. It is also very pleasant treat for us, to see such a handsome 50 year old, mmm. And I am fairly sure you will find a way to sneak in a pic or two of our Stephen.;) Two thumbs up for this week's theme, Fryphile.

PamJH

Posted Mon Jun 8th, 2009 4:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I will never, ever, ever complain about a Hugh-a-Day. He's every bit as lovely as our Stephen what with those blue eyes, long legs, aja;lksdjga'lkjgadfjkg.....

Um, sorry. Lost control for second. I will be better directly.