Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Julia from Bristol

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 3:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
You have surpassed yourself with that 50 Fryphile!
Amazing!

I have a cunning plan!

ginj

Member *

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 3:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fryphile, you put so much love and moist pink fluffiness into this thread. If we could deliver an oiled, burnished Hugh to your front door would that be enough thanks? And Stephen can be the UPS guy.
X-D If you do that, we will never see Fryphile again.

Fryphile, my love, you never disappoint. You did a fantastic job with that 50. The choice of pictures is perfect. (Of course, it is hard to find a picture of our Hugh that is not absolutely delightful.) And lol at your quoting of Stephen.

ETA: And may I add that June 11th must be a special day, because that Joe Montana is also a darn nice looking man in his own right.

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 3:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fryphile,

what water are you drinking from? What air are you breathing? Or how in the world is it possible that one single man is able to have such splendid, pleasing, most imaginative ..(sorry, hardly can interrupt myself)... ideas? I take my hat off to you, really!

PamJH

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 3:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fryphile,

what water are you drinking from? What air are you breathing? Or how in the world is it possible that one single man is able to have such splendid, pleasing, most imaginative ..(sorry, hardly can interrupt myself)... ideas? I take my hat off to you, really!

I think Fryphile's really Superman.

Help

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 3:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fryphile, do you plan what you're going to do on here every day in advance?
You could well be Superman, like Pam said!
Also WTF is up with Shia's eyebrows? They're rather large!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 4:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thanks my pwetty Fluffettes. This took way longer than I expected, like 3 1/2 hours to find suitable Hughness, crop, paste, and arrange. The 50 shape was super last minute which turned into an hour. But Hugh is worth every second.

*rips open shirt* Nope, no Superman costume. Just three nipples like everyone else.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

gemini

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 5:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
May I join in the praise?? Fryphile you have outdone yourself again. I wished Hugh would get to see this (and Stephen too for that matter).
Happy 50th Birthday Mr. Laurie!!!

PamJH

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 5:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

*rips open shirt* Nope, no Superman costume. Just three nipples like everyone else.

Just like Krusty the Klown!

ginj

Member *

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 8:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thanks my pwetty Fluffettes. This took way longer than I expected, like 3 1/2 hours to find suitable Hughness, crop, paste, and arrange. The 50 shape was super last minute which turned into an hour. But Hugh is worth every second.

Really? Well I think if you spent that much time on it then we need to think of a way to get Hugh to see it. Your poster I meant not chest, put your shirt back on Mr. Fryphile, or I will tell Stephen you are being unfaithful. X-D

andrealein

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 8:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Awwe... thank you so much, Fryphile. It's lovely.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 11:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I know it's Hugh's day and everything, but duty is duty. Your Fry offering for the day is from when he hosted "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue".

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Fri Jun 12th, 2009 12:55am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Shia Labuf/Labeuof/Labouf/Lalalalala Bamba

That actually made me cry! I was definitely ROPL! X-D My friend's dad calls him Shezzy Lebof, but your last one is sooooo much better! Why does he have such a silly name?!

And what a fantastic job you made on that card. Awesomeness! Just like Hugh! Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Hugh!!!!!!!! Is it just me that thinks he doesn't look 50? Cos he doesn't. He's just 6'2" of pure, unadulterated sexiness!!

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Jun 12th, 2009 3:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm sure Hugh had an exhausting day of cake and wine and clowns and prezzies and carnival rides and lollipops and face painting and foot massages from Stephen. He should spend today in bed.

And at the piano.

And at the desk.

And back in bed.

On the floor.

On the grass.

And back in bed for a breather.

Wow, first time he's been up all day. As it were.

At some point, Stephen will come over and play.

How big is that, Stephen?

Oh.

Piranha!Hugh is after Stephen's bottom.

PamJH

Posted Fri Jun 12th, 2009 3:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Skin pics - I could look at these all day. Maybe I will. I don't have to make a birthday lunch, take the boy to the ortho, scoop cat litter, write to my mother..... I'm sure they'll understand.

ginj

Member *

Posted Fri Jun 12th, 2009 3:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Alright, you have done it again, Mr. Fryphile. I have the American version of Maybe Baby and none of that is in there. How did you get it? Do I just need to go shopping for a DVD player that says it plays all regions and I, too, can drool the day away? Someone told me it used to be on You Tube, but it isn't there now. And since we can't really see anything more revealing I will just scream, Look At Those Arms!!!!. :-// Sorry, I am really hot right now and need to get off of this computer.