Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Fri Jun 12th, 2009 4:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Alright, you have done it again, Mr. Fryphile. I have the American version of Maybe Baby and none of that is in there. How did you get it? Do I just need to go shopping for a DVD player that says it plays all regions and I, too, can drool the day away? Someone told me it used to be on You Tube, but it isn't there now. And since we can't really see anything more revealing I will just scream, Look At Those Arms!!!!. :-// Sorry, I am really hot right now and need to get off of this computer.

Poor Giny I suppose Fryphile frazzled you out?? I watched Maybe Baby too, but I also have difficulties to remember all of these scenes. My husband is not in this evening, so perhaps I should take the DVD again....

Help

Posted Fri Jun 12th, 2009 5:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
ROFL, Ginj you crack me up! X-D
He does have very nice arms.
As always, thank you for all the photos Fryphile

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Jun 12th, 2009 5:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
About the Maybe Baby pics, I'm not saying I did, I'm not saying I would, I'm not saying anything about potentially, possibly borrowing them. I'd never advocate such reprehensibility.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ginj

Member *

Posted Fri Jun 12th, 2009 10:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It's alright, Fryphile, I think a lot of people "borrow" from there. And you are getting them traffic, because I am going to check out those clips when I get home.

Katrina

Posted Sat Jun 13th, 2009 12:02am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
And since we can't really see anything more revealing I will just scream, Look At Those Arms!!!!. :-// Sorry, I am really hot right now and need to get off of this computer.
Ummm, I totally just had to go back and look at the arms after you said that. :-//

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Midsomerlover

Posted Sat Jun 13th, 2009 12:12am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
About the Maybe Baby pics, I'm not saying I did, I'm not saying I would, I'm not saying anything about potentially, possibly borrowing them. I'd never advocate such reprehensibility.

Well. Maybe it's better this way your PrtScrn key is probably totally demolished by now Although I guess you use a capping program.

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

exoskeleton

Posted Sat Jun 13th, 2009 1:42am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
OK, for the on-the-floor one, I didn't recognize those were feet, I thought they were like really deep scars (on the character) and I was kind of grossed out.
come to think of it's I'm still a little grossed out about feet on the chest.

Hugh is such a good-looking guy though.

sockdolager.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Jun 13th, 2009 2:49am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hugh is such a good-looking guy though.
He really is rather exquisite, isn't he? I am 50 (okay 50-something X-D ), and none of the 50 year olds in my world look anything like that.

exoskeleton

Posted Sat Jun 13th, 2009 3:06am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
^I'd say people in their 30s and 40s don't even look so good.

I just tried to type "HSM," the abbreviation for High School Musical, and it came out HUGH. X-D

sockdolager.

Soph

Posted Sat Jun 13th, 2009 3:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh, I cannot believe I missed Fryphile's Hugh-A-Day birthday surprise. Particularly lovably-splendidly-gorgeously created, if I may say so. ♥

Photobucket

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jun 13th, 2009 4:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
So long, Hugh-A-Day. *waves handkerchief* I suppose we're back to posting pics of this guy.

If we have to.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Soph

Posted Sat Jun 13th, 2009 5:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Aw hah, it's jolly good to have him back. : ]
I hearts his eyes in the first pic.

Photobucket

PamJH

Posted Sat Jun 13th, 2009 5:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh, I love this guy! But I will miss Hugh. Farewell, sweet prince.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Jun 13th, 2009 5:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
You better believe you have to. Hugh is a lovely diversion, but a diversion is all he is. We want our Stephen, as lovely and perfect as he is. Look at his mouth; I love his mouth.

gemini

Posted Sat Jun 13th, 2009 7:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
So long, Hugh-A-Day. *waves handkerchief* I suppose we're back to posting pics of this guy.

[.
In this picture he looks like:
Someone tied dozens of balloons onto Hugh and now he's drifting in the air and Stephen's just looking where he's going (or better flying).