Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Mandibles

Posted Wed Jun 24th, 2009 11:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm really small person(about 4' 10"), so if I meet Stephen and talk to him face to face, the back of my skull will literally meet with my spine.

Trust me, he has a tendancy to loom over you, like the sexiest suit-wearing vulture in history.

Of course I have nothing to prove this. I have no photos. Nope. None. None at all. Not a single one..

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Jun 25th, 2009 3:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hey!

I need that mushroom to make me big so I don't die when I run into Goombas and Koopa Troopas and it'll greatly improve my chances of defeating Bowser and saving Princess Toadstool and your feet have toes.

Stephen, you're not Mario. That's a video game.

You're not Rocky either.

Shhh, shhh, Stephen. Don't cry.

Look, Hugh's here to make it all better.

He is SO NOT.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ginj

Member *

Posted Thu Jun 25th, 2009 4:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Bad Fryphile, you made Stephen cry. Thank goodness, Hugh is on hiatus and was able to make everything better. I just may have to take over if you don't take better care of him than that.

gemini

Posted Thu Jun 25th, 2009 5:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
[quote="Fryphile"
Look, Hugh's here to make it all better.

He is SO NOT.

][/quote]

There are all kinds of suggestive images in my head right now, I don't know why.

Oh and I just have to do this: OMG STEPHEN IS HERE IN GERMANY RIGHT NOW!!! Sorry but I couldn't resist.

fryfan20

Posted Thu Jun 25th, 2009 10:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

where is that hand with the glove going ? :-// (bad girl)

I am what I am

PamJH

Posted Thu Jun 25th, 2009 10:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I wish Hugh would come over here and make me all better.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Jun 26th, 2009 3:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh dear Lord, no.

*invisible glompings*

Ladies and gentlemen, we are making our descent onto Landing Strip!Stephen. Please make sure your squee glands are properly moistened.

Ladies and gentlemen, we're experiencing substantial wind resistance. We're going to have to hover here for a while. We do apologize for the delay.

We're back on schedule.

Uh-oh. We're snagged on Stephen's zipper. Hold it. *rocks back and forth*

We'll get you off in a minute, ladies and gentlemen.

*faster rocking*

*squirts free* We made it. Thank you for flying the friendly fluffette skies. The inflatable emergency exit slides have been activated. Feel free to go bounce on Stephen. Mind the oil spill.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

PamJH

Posted Fri Jun 26th, 2009 3:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
"We'll get you off in a minute ladies and gentlemen."

That's got to the best innuendo I've ever heard. And I do like that hovering bit over that one bit.

ginj

Member *

Posted Fri Jun 26th, 2009 3:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I have no idea what to say after that but
X-D X-D X-D

Soph

Posted Fri Jun 26th, 2009 4:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh my, oh my. *fans self*

I almost had a heart attack. (whut too soon?)

*peeps again* ..*faints*

Photobucket

Katrina

Posted Fri Jun 26th, 2009 5:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
"We'll get you off in a minute ladies and gentlemen."
OH, I get it now! *is stupid* X-D
That's like, the only one that didn't register...

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

gemini

Posted Fri Jun 26th, 2009 6:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh boy, I just saw my last bit of propriety flying out of the window. But who needs it anyway?!

Julia from Bristol

Posted Fri Jun 26th, 2009 7:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh boy, I just saw my last bit of propriety flying out of the window. But who needs it anyway?!

Absolutely! Particularly in this heat!

I have a cunning plan!

Midsomerlover

Posted Fri Jun 26th, 2009 8:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I am trying to get this to Stephen so he can see it (pathetic I know but still ), I saw it last Sunday when I was in England.

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

whatthefry

Posted Fri Jun 26th, 2009 9:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh my God. I have to share this with you people. I have recently found myself really addicted to the Fry-a-Day thread. So much, I think that for summer it should be Fry-twice-or-three-times-a-Day. Really. Please. Now uni is over and I have nothing to do but going out and watch pictures of Stephen, the dose have to be higher! Who agrees with me? Anybody? :-//

Marjorie may've won the war, but she hasn't won the battle. / Dammit John, you're up to something! I've seen that look before. / You're damn right, I'm up to something. / Dammit! / What? / What are you up to? / Something. I'm up to something.

*icon by lj user ooh_la