Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ginj

Member *

Posted Fri Jun 26th, 2009 9:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh my God. I have to share this with you people. I have recently found myself really addicted to the Fry-a-Day thread. So much, I think that for summer it should be Fry-twice-or-three-times-a-Day. Really. Please. Now uni is over and I have nothing to do but going out and watch pictures of Stephen, the dose have to be higher! Who agrees with me? Anybody? :-//

X-D I would agree with you, except our dear Fryphile works full-time, and i think he does a great job making sure that we all get our daily dose of Fry, I wouldn't want to ask him to do it twice a day. But I do understand your dilemma. X-D My suggestion would be to browse back through some of the 500+ pages of gorgeousness, and maybe you will see something you had forgotten or hadn't noticed before (I know that is what I have done on occasion ).

Julia from Bristol

Posted Fri Jun 26th, 2009 9:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh my God. I have to share this with you people. I have recently found myself really addicted to the Fry-a-Day thread. So much, I think that for summer it should be Fry-twice-or-three-times-a-Day. Really. Please. Now uni is over and I have nothing to do but going out and watch pictures of Stephen, the dose have to be higher! Who agrees with me? Anybody? :-//

Don't you dare start for 2 weeks! I'm on holiday & won't be able to access them!

I have a cunning plan!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Jun 26th, 2009 10:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'll have to take Fryagra if you want it two or three times a day. Once usually saps me.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

PamJH

Posted Fri Jun 26th, 2009 10:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'll have to take Fryagra if you want it two or three times a day. Once usually saps me.

I have a Medco prescription plan - I'd be glad to send you a form.

ginj

Member *

Posted Fri Jun 26th, 2009 10:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I have a Medco prescription plan - I'd be glad to send you a form.

X-D See, these two comments are one of the reasons why I love this place.

whatthefry

Posted Sat Jun 27th, 2009 11:58am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

X-D I would agree with you, except our dear Fryphile works full-time, and i think he does a great job making sure that we all get our daily dose of Fry, I wouldn't want to ask him to do it twice a day. But I do understand your dilemma. X-D My suggestion would be to browse back through some of the 500+ pages of gorgeousness, and maybe you will see something you had forgotten or hadn't noticed before (I know that is what I have done on occasion ).

Well of course he does of course he does of course he does! I wasn't really asking for more, just saying how I'd love to have more and more because the job he does is simply too good! The Fryness of the thread helps, but it's the Fryphileness of this thread which makes me love it so much! If everytime he posts something I'd write all the squees it makes me have, you would hate me by now . So dear Fryphile don't overdose yourself, I'm more than happy whith what you do
And Ginj, thanks for the suggestion, I do it all the time X-D !

Marjorie may've won the war, but she hasn't won the battle. / Dammit John, you're up to something! I've seen that look before. / You're damn right, I'm up to something. / Dammit! / What? / What are you up to? / Something. I'm up to something.

*icon by lj user ooh_la

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jun 27th, 2009 4:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Poor Peter gets waterboarded.

Of course having Beatrice as a sister is torture enough.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jun 27th, 2009 4:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*glomps whatthefry*

PamJH

Posted Sat Jun 27th, 2009 4:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
What I'd like to know is how an actor lays there, all comfy-like, knowing a bucket of water is about to hit him in the face. I'd be grinning and twitching and do all manner of things that would get me thrown off the set.

And it looks like we get an ankle shot, too.

exoskeleton

Posted Sat Jun 27th, 2009 4:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
And it looks like we get an ankle shot, too.

ah, I was going to mention that!! X-D
I was thinking whether it was actually ankle, or more like lower calf, and whether ifit were lower calf would it really be worth pointing out...but I see it is!

sockdolager.

gjhsu

Posted Sat Jun 27th, 2009 4:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Poor Peter gets waterboarded.

It looks like he had his flood pants on and was ready for the deluge, ha!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jun 27th, 2009 5:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
What I'd like to know is how an actor lays there, all comfy-like, knowing a bucket of water is about to hit him in the face. I'd be grinning and twitching and do all manner of things that would get me thrown off the set.

There's a scene in A Clockwork Orange where Mr Deltoid pulls Alex onto the bed, talks to him a bit, and then, with a wide sweeping motion, grabs Alex's testicles. I CAN NOT IMAGINE THOSE REHEARSALS.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Jun 27th, 2009 5:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Great screen cap, Fryphile.

PamJH

Posted Sat Jun 27th, 2009 5:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

There's a scene in A Clockwork Orange where Mr Deltoid pulls Alex onto the bed, talks to him a bit, and then, with a wide sweeping motion, grabs Alex's testicles. I CAN NOT IMAGINE THOSE REHEARSALS.

I cannot imagine them, either. This is why I'm not an actor. Not the testicles, part, obviously, but the whole twitchy anticipation thing. I'll shut up now.

Peachy Keenan

Posted Sat Jun 27th, 2009 5:35pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Must of been fun for Hermoine Norris to have the opportunity to get Stephen wet.

Twittering @peachykeenan!