Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

gemini

Posted Sun Jun 28th, 2009 6:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Just found this on a Russian website and thougt I share

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Jun 28th, 2009 6:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Wow. Nice House tie in. Stephen is dangerously close to boob.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

PamJH

Posted Sun Jun 28th, 2009 6:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
gemini, I do like Stephen's crown. Thanks for sharing.

Soph

Posted Sun Jun 28th, 2009 6:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh my, you don't know how much I want that top! I adore the design, thanks for posting.

Photobucket

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Jun 28th, 2009 7:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Haha, love the shirt. Thanks for sharing that.
That is why he is wearing the crown. To protect him.

Okay, I found the first picture on Sir Ian's website. It is from the 1994 New York Gay Pride parade, and the person in the middle is Martin Sherman (I must admit that I have never heard of him, no idea why he looks familiar). Ah, now that I have my answer I can go food shopping so that I can be home, have everything put away and the dogs walked before Kingdom starts.

ETA: Ah, he is a playwright. I must admit that Bent does sound interesting. Okay, now I really have to go, because if I miss Kingdom I am going to blame Fryphile. X-D (j/k)

Katrina

Posted Sun Jun 28th, 2009 8:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Also I now understand (I think) why Stephen told someone a couple of weeks ago that he has plans for July 4th, it looks like that is when London is having their parade this year.
Oooh! Very well done, Ginj. I think you've got it. I must admit I was confused about what the 4th of July denoted.
Yup, I'll be there. Stalking. If anyone in the area wants to come and stalk with me...

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

MarthaPants

Posted Sun Jun 28th, 2009 9:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Is it me or does that woman in the pride photos strongly resemble Susan Boyle?!

Oh, Wow. That shirt is awesome.
Also, That model looks scary-thin.

exoskeleton

Posted Sun Jun 28th, 2009 9:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

no kidding! the vast majority of people should not be that shape.

sockdolager.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Jun 28th, 2009 11:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yup, I'll be there. Stalking. If anyone in the area wants to come and stalk with me...
Oh yay! Good for you. I hope your stalking pays off. Do you have a fluffette shirt to wear?

Katrina

Posted Sun Jun 28th, 2009 11:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh yay! Good for you. I hope your stalking pays off. Do you have a fluffette shirt to wear?
I do not! I guess I need to take care of that ASAP.

I was going to say the same thing about that model/velociraptor looking thing...

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

andrealein

Posted Sun Jun 28th, 2009 11:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Also I now understand (I think) why Stephen told someone a couple of weeks ago that he has plans for July 4th, it looks like that is when London is having their parade this year.
Oooh! Very well done, Ginj. I think you've got it. I must admit I was confused about what the 4th of July denoted.
You don't know how much I'd love to be stalking with you. But unfortunately I'm too far away. *sigh*

PamJH

Posted Mon Jun 29th, 2009 12:53am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I thought that, too. It looks like you can count her bones.

gemini

Posted Mon Jun 29th, 2009 12:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Yeah, liked the House reference (if it is one), too. But the boobs are really to tiny to be scared of.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 29th, 2009 2:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Several people have a picture of Stephen as their avatar. Weird, I know. This week, we're going to play a game called "Match the Member to the Picture". I'll post a larger picture of someone's avatar, and you use your skill and judgment to identify the forum member.

First up:

If your avatar pic is posted, please lay low until someone correctly guesses.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Soph

Posted Mon Jun 29th, 2009 2:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
That's Hope's! : ]

Photobucket