Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Soph

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 1:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I was lucky enough to go to the Itunes festival on Sunday and be at the front .
Mr Fry was just stunnng!

I have several photos and took a few recordings. I shall upload to PB and post on here
Wow, really? Lucky you. : ] We'd love to see anything you've taken from the event.

Photobucket

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 3:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen would like to extend to us an invitation to the pants party.

There will be Jazz hands at said pants party.

Doors are open now.

Sorry, dance floor is full.

In Stephen's defense, there is little room to put his hands since Hugh is practically on his lap.

Stephen has rubbed off on Hugh.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

gjhsu

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 3:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen does love the thigh hands... I wonder if he knows he's doing it, or if it's just like a nervous tick.

ginj

Member *

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 3:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
In Stephen's defense, there is little room to put his hands since Hugh is practically on his lap.

I have watched this thousands of times and must admit I never noticed how close he was sitting. X-D

PamJH

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 4:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Is it just me or are these two adorable together?

Hope

Member *

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 5:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Aww. I love how Stephen looks at Hugh and then the picture of them BOTH doing ThighHands.
...If it's a subconcious tick type thing that he doesn't even realise he's doing it's most definitely the sexiest subconcious movement I've ever seen. That or the fringe flick, which is perhaps even lovelier.

gjhsu

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 5:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

...If it's a subconcious tick type thing that he doesn't even realise he's doing it's most definitely the sexiest subconcious movement I've ever seen.

People generally run off screaming, calling me a perv, when I do it :'(

Hope

Member *

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 5:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I don't know how he manages to do it without anyone commenting... he can get away with anything!

The 'doors are open now/Sorry, dance floor is full' photos are really making me laugh. There's a proper system going on there! And the build up with the Jazz Hands!

Soph

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 6:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Aww. I love how Stephen looks at Hugh and then the picture of them BOTH doing ThighHands.

It is a rather adorable picture. ♥

Photobucket

ginj

Member *

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 6:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Not just you. X-D They really do compiment each other so well. And to paraphrase Emma Thompson, whether she actually introduced them to each other or not, these two were always destined to be together. They are adorable.

Hope

Member *

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 6:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
And to paraphrase Emma Thompson, whether she actually introduced them to each other or not, these two were always destined to be together. They are adorable.

Awwwwww! No, really, AWWWW! That made me feel all warm and fluffy inside. So sweet!

Katrina

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 7:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
And to paraphrase Emma Thompson, whether she actually introduced them to each other or not, these two were always destined to be together. They are adorable.

Awwwwww! No, really, AWWWW! That made me feel all warm and fluffy inside. So sweet!
Ska-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Yeah, there's something about them. I mean, guy friends don't sit that close. They just don't. X-D

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

exoskeleton

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 9:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I seen that before, but I can't remember what is...would anyone care to provide a link?

Stephen does a lot of strange things like that, does he not? Fryphile's captions put them in the best possible light.

sockdolager.

ginj

Member *

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 9:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ah you are in for a treat, it is a two-parter to enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4kZodCELrs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfa-O5EREEo
There is, or rather was, another version of this broadcast that wasn't as dark, but also wasn't the whole interview. But I couldn't find that during my quick search.

tui

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 10:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Here we go, my photos from Sunday night, had a bit of a sizing issue!
Mr Fry was.....well totally amazing as always! Funny, witty, intelligent, controversial, thought provoking, gorgeous, adorable and fluffy!
My friend i went with has some amazing photos too, i shall ask her if i can post some on here! Will upload some video and post a link also.
Sorry for taking up so much room!