Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Katrina

Posted Fri Jul 17th, 2009 9:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
b) Bertie may want to have his rape whistle handy when I'm in the vicinity.
*b:

Just sayin'

The QI pics are so funny, because even though you can't see it, you know he's doing crotch hands. X-D

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Hope

Member *

Posted Fri Jul 17th, 2009 9:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The QI pics are so funny, because even though you can't see it, you know he's doing crotch hands. X-D

I really want that on a t-shirt along with accompanying picture.

Katrina

Posted Sat Jul 18th, 2009 12:23am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I really want that on a t-shirt along with accompanying picture.
Done.

Seriously, he does do it a lot! Why has no one said, "Hey, Stephen, I don't know if you've noticed, but you do have a tendency to put your hands in your crotch. Just thought I'd point it out. If you're comfortable with it, though, that's cool."

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jul 18th, 2009 4:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ride me fast and hard, Stephen.

Said the scooter.

Not this Scooter. That would be disturbing.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Hope

Member *

Posted Sat Jul 18th, 2009 5:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Scooter!Stephen! He looks so sweet!

...I know it's no longer Crotch Hands week but I was browsing through previous Fry-A-Day pages and came across this from Mirror!Stephen week:
Mah crotch. I has it.

Is quoting posts from previous years alright? I don't think anyone will be any the worse for a bit of re-posted Stephen? Especially as he's super gorgeous.

Fryphile, you have all the best Stephen pictures.

exoskeleton

Posted Sat Jul 18th, 2009 5:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I have no complaints Hope!
I marvel at that picture when I honestly think the point of it was meant to be his face, but the location of the hand, goodness! X-D

sockdolager.

Hope

Member *

Posted Sat Jul 18th, 2009 5:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I can't imagine what he was thinking as the photographer told him to pose... The result is brilliant, though.

PamJH

Posted Sat Jul 18th, 2009 5:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Gorgeous photos. Except for that muppet. It's not not quite a mop, it's not quite a puppet, by man....

Help

Posted Sat Jul 18th, 2009 7:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Scooter!Stephen! He looks so sweet!

...I know it's no longer Crotch Hands week but I was browsing through previous Fry-A-Day pages and came across this from Mirror!Stephen week:
Mah crotch. I has it.

Is quoting posts from previous years alright? I don't think anyone will be any the worse for a bit of re-posted Stephen? Especially as he's super gorgeous.

Fryphile, you have all the best Stephen pictures.

I think I'm feeling a little worse for wear..but in a good way
Also, he has very nice thighs in that photo...just saying.

Soph

Posted Sat Jul 18th, 2009 8:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh yummy picture.^
Of all the places to put your hand during a photoshoot why would you put it thar? xD

And I've noticed he does the crotch-hand thing alot on QI. Seriously.. xDD

Photobucket

Hope

Member *

Posted Sat Jul 18th, 2009 9:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Soph, I was watching QI last night and every time his hands went below the desk I went all "CROTCH HANDS!!" out loud. Madness! It's sort of become a game in my head... Spot the Crotch Hands...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jul 18th, 2009 11:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Imagine the QI Crotch Hands Drinking Game. Take a shot every time Stephen does crotch hands. People would get alcohol poisoning in the first ten minutes.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Mandibles

Posted Sun Jul 19th, 2009 12:29am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Imagine the QI Crotch Hands Drinking Game. Take a shot every time Stephen does crotch hands. People would get alcohol poisoning in the first ten minutes.

We did.

We also played the "Take a shot every time Jimmy Carr does a weird eyebrow thing" I almost ended up in A&E.

Hello from Orlando y'all. I needed some Fry in my life, so I sat myself in this $5 per 30mins internet cafe and came searching for some Fry-A-Day. Mmmm.. crotch-shots ftw

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

gjhsu

Posted Sun Jul 19th, 2009 1:39am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
[quote="Mandibles"]
We also played the "Take a shot every time Jimmy Carr does a weird eyebrow thing"

Oh my, that is a dangerous game...

PamJH

Posted Sun Jul 19th, 2009 6:01am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

We did.

We also played the "Take a shot every time Jimmy Carr does a weird eyebrow thing" I almost ended up in A&E.

Hello from Orlando y'all. I needed some Fry in my life, so I sat myself in this $5 per 30mins internet cafe and came searching for some Fry-A-Day. Mmmm.. crotch-shots ftw

I hope it's warm in Orlando. It sure isn't here. Good to hear from you.