Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Jul 22nd, 2009 6:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fryphile, I just want to thank you for doing these lotteries. They're more work simply because you have to check several times a day to update pictures. But we appreciate it. And we love you for it. And, well...OK, I'll go now.

Oh, you. More work, but more pleasure, too.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Wed Jul 22nd, 2009 7:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thank you, Fryphile, for my quizmaster Stephen photo

Love_Kingdrom, as his belly has disappeared this might have been one of the last pics of this sort. Keep it safe, they will become rare. And 20 years later, wallowing in memories, you perhaps will show it to your surprised children: " Dad's idol - slim Stephen - once had a belly?" they will ask. "Yes, but he walked and went to the gym and btw I won the photo from Fryphile in a lottery".

ginj

Member *

Posted Wed Jul 22nd, 2009 8:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Love_Kingdrom, as his belly has disappeared this might have been one of the last pics of this sort. Keep it safe, they will become rare. And 20 years later, wallowing in memories, you perhaps will show it to your surprised children: " Dad's idol - slim Stephen - once had a belly?" they will ask. "Yes, but he walked and went to the gym and btw I won the photo from Fryphile in a lottery".

Midsomerlover

Posted Wed Jul 22nd, 2009 8:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

"Dad, can we win a picture of Stephen's belly in a lottery too?"

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

Antonia

Posted Wed Jul 22nd, 2009 10:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Please give me another one before I'm having nightmares. T_T 10-6-2
PLEASE! (Actually I covered my eyes to not to see that on youtube. >_<)

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Jul 22nd, 2009 10:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Forgot to mention new page, new reminder for numbers: 1-6, 1-28, 1-20.

Please give me another one before I'm having nightmares. T_T 10-6-2
PLEASE! (Actually I covered my eyes to not to see that on youtube. >_<)

I'll give you 2-6-10, an examination from Stephen.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

exoskeleton

Posted Wed Jul 22nd, 2009 11:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
exoskeleton gets to make Stephen breakfast.

yes, breakfast! we can peruse the morning's headlines, or perhaps tackle a crossword (American style, because I'm so clueless even those are a challenge!)

sockdolager.

Hope

Member *

Posted Wed Jul 22nd, 2009 11:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The dressing gown Stephen's wearing in exo's picture reminds me of a similar jacket he wore at the start of Peter's Friends. (I just typed 'Peter's Fryends' then...)

Can I have 4-28-4, please, Fryphile?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Jul 23rd, 2009 1:50am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hope gets to scare the hell out of Stephen.

Midsomerlover

Posted Thu Jul 23rd, 2009 2:01am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Before I go to bed can I have 6-2-19 please Fryphile?

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Thu Jul 23rd, 2009 3:12am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh no! Am I too late? If I'm not, could i have 2,15,6 please? :'( Please?

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Jul 23rd, 2009 3:48am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Mushroomoid Miss gets hairy-eared!Stephen.

OMLP I just realize I've given you two today! There's only supposed to be one lottery per person per day. I'll wrap your numbers in a lavender handkerchief and slip them in the top drawer of my memory for Friday, you eager beaver

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Thu Jul 23rd, 2009 9:16am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

OMLP I just realize I've given you two today! There's only supposed to be one lottery per person per day. I'll wrap your numbers in a lavender handkerchief and slip them in the top drawer of my memory for Friday, you eager beaver

Psst, Fryphile, in Bruges the new day has already started. Love_Kingdom stayed awake just to ask after midnight.

Julia from Bristol

Posted Thu Jul 23rd, 2009 10:45am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Please may I have 4,4, & 14 on this new day?

I have a cunning plan!

Help

Posted Thu Jul 23rd, 2009 11:25am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Could I have 4, 12, 18?