Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Soph

Posted Sun Aug 2nd, 2009 8:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Eeep. *covers eyes at such a scene*

Butt, but my oh my, what a stunning picture of Stephen. Possibly too gorgeous!? *faints*

Photobucket

TobiasMonk

Posted Sun Aug 2nd, 2009 9:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

"Wait, you've got it all wrong, I just wanted him to autograph my junk. "

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

PamJH

Posted Sun Aug 2nd, 2009 9:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*passes out on fainting couch*

exoskeleton

Posted Mon Aug 3rd, 2009 12:08am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
that's a very nice picture. it makes me smile. I wonder what that tie would look like in color...I bet it is stunning.

(this is not a veiled tie color picture request, unless there is much motivation to go searching...)

sockdolager.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Aug 3rd, 2009 3:02am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
that's a very nice picture. it makes me smile. I wonder what that tie would look like in color...I bet it is stunning.

(this is not a veiled tie color picture request, unless there is much motivation to go searching...)

A bit like this

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

exoskeleton

Posted Mon Aug 3rd, 2009 4:04am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

A bit like this

poiple!!! I never would have guessed! pink and blue too...it's very pretty. not at all unsuitable for the neck it's wrapped around.

so maybe I really did want to see it, thanks Fryphile!

sockdolager.

Julia from Bristol

Posted Mon Aug 3rd, 2009 9:24am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

What is that pin he is wearing on his jacket lapel?

I have a cunning plan!

Soph

Posted Mon Aug 3rd, 2009 2:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
That is a very nice tie!

Julia, I didn't even notice the pin, you have a good eye. I just had a closer look and I suspect it's in ocassion of the University of Cambridge 800th Anniversary.

Photobucket

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Aug 3rd, 2009 2:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
That is a very nice tie!

Julia, I didn't even notice the pin, you have a good eye. I just had a closer look and I suspect it's in ocassion of the University of Cambridge 800th Anniversary.

Yes, it says "800". You can see it better in the sepia-toned pic on the previous page.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Aug 3rd, 2009 3:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
We haven't had a good Boffle in a long time. What's say we Boffle our brains out? Just pack all our stuff and go to Bofflewood. We'll dine on Boffleberries and Bofflewaffles. We'll work in an abattoir and separate the Boffle beef from the Boffle offal. Mr Dalliard, I've started to talk drivel now.

Fortunately a customer will help drive away the drivel. I'll just finish this nice cup of cocaine.

Mr Dalliard! The gentleman desires a circumcision.

Shall I snip him or shall you?

Mr Dalliard will be around with the mastiff to snip you to your heart's content.

PamJH

Posted Mon Aug 3rd, 2009 5:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
A lovely evil grin.

gemini

Posted Mon Aug 3rd, 2009 5:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ah the god old Boffle-days. I remember Stephen saying in an interview, that he and Hugh always had a soft spot for the "Mr Dalliard sketches". Those grazy guys!

Soph

Posted Mon Aug 3rd, 2009 6:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
X-D I wouldn't be so shocked to see Mr Dalliard put a lump of cocaine in his tea.
Such a sketch so impossibly improbable, nonsensical, there be. xD

Photobucket

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Aug 3rd, 2009 6:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ah yes, Dalliard's Shoe Store is one of the must see places on my tour of London. But only if I can have that salesperson.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Aug 3rd, 2009 6:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ah yes, Dalliard's Shoe Store is one of the must see places on my tour of London. But only if I can have that salesperson.

The Copulatorium is excellent this time of year.