Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

exoskeleton

Posted Sun Aug 9th, 2009 2:59am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet pic.

edit: it's reverted to my gravatar image rather than the one I chose for this forum! *shakes fist*

sockdolager.

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sun Aug 9th, 2009 9:01am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh. My. God. He is absolutely beautiful! The pic is my desktop wallpaper now! Woohoo!

How I love when he smiles like this!!! It makes me happy!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Aug 9th, 2009 3:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hope I'm not, as Jeeves might say, taking a liberty posting these, but here's Stephen being lovely to Russian fans.

Swiped from inckognito

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Aug 10th, 2009 1:24am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

OMFG
WTF IS GOING ON

I logged off and checked this thread and NONE of the recent pictures I've posted are there. The last thing is disapproving Jeeves. I finished Shoe Shop theme, and posted His Gorgousness on Saturday and Sunday.

*throws frosted shitballs at new forum*

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Aug 10th, 2009 1:53am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

This is just a test. A very cute test, but still a test.

Okay how many were able to look at the picture without saying Awww. (No that wasn't the test, lol).
Well, that worked. I was going to suggest that maybe there is a limit to how many pictures can be in one post and you exceeded the number, but they all fit in the other thread. I don't know.

But it's just the way things are in life, as soon as you get happy and comfortable, someone comes in to mess it all up.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Aug 10th, 2009 2:05am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I can see the pic, Ginj, both when I'm logged in and off. The forum must hate me.

Britannicus

Posted Mon Aug 10th, 2009 3:25am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Seriously, no Fry-A-Day?! NOT. COOL.

*fumes*

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

gjhsu

Posted Mon Aug 10th, 2009 6:21am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

How on Earth did Fryphile get banned from his own thread? Curiouser and curiouser...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Aug 10th, 2009 1:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

My name is Fryphile and I'm making a comment.

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Aug 10th, 2009 2:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Just checking to see if Fry A Day has been fixed yet. Guess not.

What was that gjhsu? I didn't hear what you said.

ETA: Look at that, after I posted, gjhsu's post showed up for me. Can everyone else see it now?

gadgetgirl

Posted Mon Aug 10th, 2009 2:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

This is just a testlet from me.

That would be me.

whatthefry

Posted Mon Aug 10th, 2009 3:12pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
Shoe Shop to return presently. In the meanwhile:

I dissaprove as well. And I miss Fry-A-Day

Marjorie may've won the war, but she hasn't won the battle. / Dammit John, you're up to something! I've seen that look before. / You're damn right, I'm up to something. / Dammit! / What? / What are you up to? / Something. I'm up to something.

*icon by lj user ooh_la

gemini

Posted Mon Aug 10th, 2009 4:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh it's just not the same without Fryphile, his pictures and his comments! *sobs*

gadgetgirl

Posted Mon Aug 10th, 2009 5:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I hope fryphile doesn't mind me relinking:

Fry a day via twitter

That would be me.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Aug 10th, 2009 5:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Is this true or conjecture? Fry-A-Day without Fryphile? Impossible!! Fryphile MUST return! And, as Oscar Wilde once stated, "If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life"