Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

gjhsu

Posted Thu Aug 27th, 2009 2:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

michael

Posted Thu Aug 27th, 2009 2:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

gjhsu said:
I think the Pipe pic is from Rescuing the Spectacled Bear ? If you've not read/heard the book/audiobook, I totally recommend it! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll curse Peruvian government - All in one book!

i haven't read it. i should look for a copy.

this isn't really an excuse,
but with that and the last chance to see stuff, it's all
SO close to things that are important to me and ALREADY make me laugh and cry (cry a lot) that i'm almost afraid to check it out! but i will

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

exoskeleton

Posted Thu Aug 27th, 2009 3:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

at first glance, I somehow connected michael's sig of "hello I'm tactile" with the pic gjhsu posted. and it kind of makes sense. "hello I like to touch my crunchy hair."

Fryphile's plight is making me feel bad.

when I had a camera near me while watching a DVD I took this.
not quite Peter Kingdom:

(also, not sure if you can tell, but check out that ancient TV...it was already a few years old by the time this show would have originally aired!)

sockdolager.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Aug 27th, 2009 4:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Lesbite!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ginj

Member *

Posted Thu Aug 27th, 2009 4:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

exoskeleton said:
not quite Peter Kingdom:

(also, not sure if you can tell, but check out that ancient TV...it was already a few years old by the time this show would have originally aired!)

Haha, I love that sketch mostly for the way Stephen plays with the language. It is a good sketch for showing off his skill for doing that.
I am surprised that TV can play DVDs.

gemini

Posted Thu Aug 27th, 2009 4:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

exoskeleton said:
not quite Peter Kingdom:

)

And "His Lordship" was "most pretty" if I remember correctly (though he's not in the picture there).

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Thu Aug 27th, 2009 4:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I'm also very sorry that Fryphile still has difficulties with uploading pics I really hope they will find the time to concentrate on this problem.

In the meantime, Fryphile, could you (or anybody else, of course) please tell me when this photo of Stephen has been taken?. I suppose it's in NY but I would really be interested in knowing on which occasion he had been there.

michael

Posted Thu Aug 27th, 2009 4:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

exoskeleton said:
at first glance, I somehow connected michael's sig of "hello I'm tactile" with the pic gjhsu posted. and it kind of makes sense. "hello I like to touch my crunchy hair."

LOL!!

love that anagram. partly because i really AM tactile & learn with my hands when happy & fuss with my hands when upset & as a kid loved to touch things or wiggle on things & also hated it when people touched me...

also because i keep imagining someone at a party rubbing up against a wall or rubbing their face on someone's back and saying "HELLO! I'M TACTILE!"

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Aug 27th, 2009 5:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

ladyfromhamburg, Stephen is in London there. Looks like St. Paul's in the background. Not sure when it was taken. Early 2000s I'd guess. I have a similar pic.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

exoskeleton

Posted Thu Aug 27th, 2009 6:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I'm on my iPod so not making quotes, but I love that party image, michael...if I ever saw that happen I would be laughing our loud yet so intrigued at the same time.

also, regarding the TV, we have a DVD player that plugs into it, but first you have to set the TV to a specific channel, and if you want to change the volume you have to get up and turn a knob.

finalllllly I should include a pic of Stephen but that's not convenient either. here is one from a google image search though I'm not sure how nice it is or not.
or did that not work and this does?

sockdolager.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Aug 27th, 2009 7:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Looks like the first pic didn't work. There's only a red X. But the second one is yummy enough.

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Thu Aug 27th, 2009 7:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Thanks a lot for your information. You are right - it's London! I have already been in St. Paul's Cathedrale, but I didn't recognize it when I saw it again on the pic (Probably still overstretched eyes from silky hair Stephen & good looking Hugh in the airplane scene)

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Aug 27th, 2009 7:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I know. Why look at the background when Stephen's all shoving his sexy in your face?

ginj

Member *

Posted Thu Aug 27th, 2009 8:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I don't even see a red X, but I do like the picture that did post. It's all good.

Fryphile said:
I know. Why look at the background when Stephen's all shoving his sexy in your face?

This made me laugh.

ShaylaMorris

Posted Fri Aug 28th, 2009 7:01am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Is anyone else having problems? Thank god for this or I would be going nuts!