Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

exoskeleton

Posted Wed Sep 2nd, 2009 7:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

omg so many pics!!!! happy happy. and text to go with them? that's nice as well!

ALSO: I'm pleased to be a part of Fryphile's audience, very content indeed!

sockdolager.

Soph

Posted Wed Sep 2nd, 2009 8:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Love_Kingdom said:

Oh my Lordy potato. Yes, so many pictures. I am in Fry haven, Fry-A-Day overload. Absolute bliss!
Just by the way, the picture above is hawt. ; ]

Photobucket

PamJH

Posted Wed Sep 2nd, 2009 8:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Thanks for all the lovely pics today, all ya'll.

exoskeleton

Posted Wed Sep 2nd, 2009 10:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I am going to be very selfishy* and ask if anyone could scan in nicer version of the Guardian pics? goes without saying, but especially now that I'm in a smaller town for school, that I cannot buy that publication.

*can I interest you in some trout?

sockdolager.

exoskeleton

Posted Wed Sep 2nd, 2009 10:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
I've decided to post a picture of His Royal Fryness everyday until I run out of pictures. Judging from my Photobucket account, that should happen late summer 2017. Feel free to post your pics as well. You may also post humorous captions if the mood moves you.

From 1996, here's Mr. Fry on "Shooting Stars".

this show is back...and it's trending on Twitter.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00lt2wx
not the one with Stephen, but when I read it the first page of Fry-A-Day was certainly the thought that popped into my head. definitely not someone firing Alpha Centauri out of a rifle.

(there's a rule in favor of puns in FAD posts for me today, apologies.)

sockdolager.

Katrina

Posted Thu Sep 3rd, 2009 5:48am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
Your punishment is to scrub Stephen clean.

OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! I'm sorry, but you simply must stop. I have have shit to do, and I just don't know how my professors would react if I brought this picture in as an excuse.

Aw, I love the sad!Stephen one. It makes me sad, too.

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Sep 3rd, 2009 2:35pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Dear pre-LiveJournal/Myspace/Facebook/Twitter Diary:

Mr Wooster was partaking of his matutinal ablutions when a plaintive wail of despair summoned me to his side.

"Jeeves!" he ejaculated.
"Sir?" I enquired.
"My rubber duckie! He's missing. Have we been invaded by hordes of ruthless duck-nappers?"
"Not that I've been informed, sir."

"We must find the little fellow!"
So intent was Mr Wooster on ascertaining the location of his bathmate, that he sprang from the water and caromed across the slippery tiles with little more than a few sundry soupy bubbles to preserve his modesty."

What followed was a quarter of an hour of Mr Wooster, still well glistened with bathwater, inspecting the flat with marked determination. He lurched himself over the settee to see underneat it, he wiggled on the carpet like a boat-trapped halibut in case the duck somehow slipped under the armoire, he opened cupboards in the kitchen that had never interested him before. So exhausted was he at the conclusion of the search that he collapsed into my arms. I felt it my duty to deposit him back into his bed.

How his duckie got under my pillow, I have no idea.
LOL.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Thu Sep 3rd, 2009 2:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I LOVE this story (+ pics) LOL Absolutely great!!

ginj

Member *

Posted Thu Sep 3rd, 2009 3:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh Jeeves

I cannot tell you how happy I am to see F-A-D today. When I came in to work I found that IT had blocked this website (and any other personal/entertainment websites, including twitter). I was so afraid I would be Fryless. But for whatever reason it has been lifted for now. Grabs Fry A Day and holds tight...

gemini

Posted Thu Sep 3rd, 2009 4:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
"We must find the little fellow!"
So intent was Mr Wooster on ascertaining the location of his bathmate, that he sprang from the water and caromed across the slippery tiles with little more than a few sundry soupy bubbles to preserve his modesty."

Alright. Even banging my head against the desk didn't make the pictures go away that were forming in my mind while reading this! Thanks a lot Fryphile!:mrgreen:

Oh and the pictures from the previous page are just great, especially the one with Stephen and Mark covered in mud! And the one where Stephen shows his broken arm just makes you want to cuddle him (carefully).

Hope

Member *

Posted Thu Sep 3rd, 2009 4:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I love everything that has happened on the previous three pages.
...When I saw the Sad!Stephen picture I was all but then I saw the Shortshorts!Stephen picture and was all

Oh Fryphile, your writing is hilariously top. I feel rather privileged to be one of the people that gets to see it.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Sep 3rd, 2009 4:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

ginj said:
Oh Jeeves

I cannot tell you how happy I am to see F-A-D today. When I came in to work I found that IT had blocked this website (and any other personal/entertainment websites, including twitter). I was so afraid I would be Fryless. But for whatever reason it has been lifted for now. Grabs Fry A Day and holds tight...

EEK. I can't imagine what I'd have to do if IT blocked all the fun sites. Probably work. *shudder*

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

gemini

Posted Thu Sep 3rd, 2009 5:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Just because he does the leaning soooo well...

exoskeleton

Posted Thu Sep 3rd, 2009 5:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

what a story! made me smile quite a bit. for some reason I am imagining Jeeves saying "LOL" outloud.

sockdolager.

ginj

Member *

Posted Thu Sep 3rd, 2009 6:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Well, exactly what we feared Fryphile. Fortunately I had an Eddie Izzard DVD in my bag, which kept me happy until they unlocked the internet. Hope they don't try that again.

gemini said:
Just because he does the leaning soooo well...

And the smile is so cute.