inckognito

Inactive

Posted Mon Sep 7th, 2009 11:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

ginj said:
He really does look cute in that hat.

Absolutely agree! Cute & sexy cowboy Stephen

MarthaPants

Posted Tue Sep 8th, 2009 12:05am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I must agree that I am not a big one for animal documentaries and such, but I loved Last Chance To See.
Lovely cops, as always, Fryphile. ♥

Soph

Posted Tue Sep 8th, 2009 12:45am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Love_Kingdom said:

I think I like this one the most. : ] Really great caps, thanks for sharing. Theirs a couple of moments were I really wanted to screenshot!, there and then. Oh dear, the disgusted-face Stephen pulls when Mark is telling him about the pee thingy. The whole ordeal still makes me chuckle.

No, I'm really into animal documentaries and the likes myself; need I say that I thoroughly enjoyed LCTS.

Photobucket

ginj

Member *

Posted Tue Sep 8th, 2009 4:11am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I am not a documentary person, but I have to say I found this episode very well done. Very intersting and informative, and of course lots of good things to look at, oh yeah and manatees too. Okay, off to bed very tired but very happy.
*swoon*

Help

Posted Tue Sep 8th, 2009 12:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Soph said:
I think I like this one the most. : ] Really great caps, thanks for sharing. Theirs a couple of moments were I really wanted to screenshot!, there and then. Oh dear, the disgusted-face Stephen pulls when Mark is telling him about the pee thingy. The whole ordeal still makes me chuckle.

No, I'm really into animal documentaries and the likes myself; need I say that I thoroughly enjoyed LCTS.

This is the one I like most aswell.
I think it's a combination of the stubble (which I adore) the moist hair and neck and the exquisite shape of his lips

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Sep 8th, 2009 1:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

exoskeleton said:
those are great caps! each and every one! thanks for sharing. I'm too passive to figure out watching it, but if we get screen caps each week I'll be happy!

Everything will be arranged

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Sep 8th, 2009 1:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Admittedly, I was this close *holds fingers frightfully close together* to chucking the current theme in favor of LCTS. Stephen is so utterly, preposterously, heart-swellingly beautiful in every scene. I mean, Stephen fondling the cutest, rarest animals in the world? OMLP. All I can say is watch out for the coming weeks. *whistles*

Being duty-bound to Shadow!Stephen, we continue in fluffy darkness:

A relic from Writing!Stephen week.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

PamJH

Posted Tue Sep 8th, 2009 2:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

What beauty. What lovely beauty.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Sep 8th, 2009 2:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Stephen´s eyes are so blue *faint*
Thanks for sharing...

ginj

Member *

Posted Tue Sep 8th, 2009 2:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
Everything will be arranged

If I haven't declared my love for you this week, let me do so now. Fryphile, you are the best...Glomp!

I didn't realize that shadow was Peter. You should have a guess the shadow feature. It doesn't matter they all look like they are of a god.

exoskeleton

Posted Tue Sep 8th, 2009 3:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I guess I knew it was Peter because not many other characters spend a lot of time by the beach. Melchett sunbathing...just not likely.

oh, and very pleased we'll be seeing more from LCTS! marvelous!

sockdolager.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Sep 8th, 2009 3:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh, no. All the shadow ones today were from "Secret Life of Manic Depressive". Didn't mean to mislead y'all.

exoskeleton

Posted Tue Sep 8th, 2009 3:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

oh boy! now I look silly going on like that.

sockdolager.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Sep 8th, 2009 4:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Looking silly is my job, my profession, my career!

Soph

Posted Tue Sep 8th, 2009 4:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Good gosh! Even Stephen's shadow is beautiful. 0__0

Photobucket