Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Soph

Posted Sat Oct 3rd, 2009 3:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Eeep! Caps, cute, cute caps! He's terribly sweet. And with the fear of sounding weird I've noticed how lovely his ears are.

Photobucket

tui

Posted Sat Oct 3rd, 2009 4:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Awwwwwwwww so sweet!!!
They are lovely *swoons*

Hope

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 3rd, 2009 5:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hahahahaha oh dear! So sweet! Although I spent most of the time shouting "AHHHH! DON'T DO THAT TO HIM! WHY, ONE SHOW, WHY?!" He's so lovely... and hilarious when super embarrassed.

Katrina

Posted Sat Oct 3rd, 2009 7:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I can has clip?

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

IdeaCollector

Posted Sun Oct 4th, 2009 1:13am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Speaking of National Treasure...last night during #frys I pretended to trip on something and asked who I tripped over and someone I'm not following on twitter replied that I had tripped over Stephen's national treasure.

I laughed my face off about that.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

exoskeleton

Posted Sun Oct 4th, 2009 2:58am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

^lol...that is really quick and funny!

can someone at least explain what those antics are. I'm so amused just from the photos but I can't guess!

sockdolager.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 4th, 2009 4:36am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

exoskeleton said:
^lol...that is really quick and funny!

can someone at least explain what those antics are. I'm so amused just from the photos but I can't guess!

They kept banging on that Stephen was a national treasure, and then some correspondent type guy had a cardboard cut out of Stephen that he took around the UK asking people if they thought Stephen was a national treasure. The result: !Stephen

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

PamJH

Posted Sun Oct 4th, 2009 5:02am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

They all kept banging on, hmm? Sounds like fun.

exoskeleton

Posted Sun Oct 4th, 2009 5:27am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

hahahahahaha!!! that sounds like excellent fun. omg, just thought makes me smile big. poor Stephen!

sockdolager.

speckledband

Posted Sun Oct 4th, 2009 3:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I was kind of expecting the worse after reading that he looks "shockingly old and frail" but i don't think that at all, even my friend says she finds him attractive now he's slimmer how shallow is that?

gemini

Posted Sun Oct 4th, 2009 3:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

speckledband said:
I was kind of expecting the worse after reading that he looks "shockingly old and frail" but i don't think that at all, :

But let's not forget that it came from an article in "Daily fucking Mail", so there couldn't really be any truth in it anyway!

gjhsu

Posted Sun Oct 4th, 2009 3:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile, can we get a link to this great little clip? I've not seen it yet! DM me on twitter if you'd ruther not post public here

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 4th, 2009 4:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I spent yesterday at the Renaissance Festival. Pity I didn't see the gang there.

And pity certain members of the gang didn't breathe warm words of lust down my neck.

And pity there weren't any homoerotic dalliances.

Or homoerotic commitments for that matter.

Just a boring old day of Renaissance slavesex.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

speckledband

Posted Sun Oct 4th, 2009 4:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

gemini said:
But let's not forget that it came from an article in "Daily fucking Mail", so there couldn't really be any truth in it anyway!

I think what i read then was a by product of the daily vomiting mail,
the "writer" more or less went on about how hard it was for him the writer to lose weight! who gives a damn? ALso i quite liked the irony when they wrote how thin Stephen looked and that he should eat but the picture was of him going in to the Ivy! Ha!

gemini

Posted Sun Oct 4th, 2009 4:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
I spent yesterday at the Renaissance Festival. Pity I didn't see the gang there.

I think "Beer" is one of my favourite eps of Blackadder. Followed closely by "Chaines".