Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

whatthefry

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 11:48am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

OH MY GOD AT LAST! Another day being unable of logging in and I'd have kick someone.
Very sad about Kingdom, indeed. But loving all the pics as always, Fryphile <3!

Marjorie may've won the war, but she hasn't won the battle. / Dammit John, you're up to something! I've seen that look before. / You're damn right, I'm up to something. / Dammit! / What? / What are you up to? / Something. I'm up to something.

*icon by lj user ooh_la

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 1:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

gemini said:
Ok to cheer you up a bit: Stephen out on the town so to speak. (Some book launch party three days ago in London)

Oh Gemini, thank you. Was that to launch the Oscar Wilde book? I missed this totally.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 2:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

It was for Ronni Ancona's new booky wook. Would you like some more pictures? Would you? Huh? Huh? Who wants some more Stephenkins? WhowantssomemoreStephenkins?

Sorry, I'll stop talking to you like you're all Labradors.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 2:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Mememe, I want some more Steveeweveekins, *pant,pant* I don't mind, I am very much like a slobbering dog when it comes to Stephen. I really like this picture of him.

whatthefry

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 2:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

He looks gorgeous in those! And that's my favourite one too, ginj! He looks very sweet, and huge next to that tiny woman! And a bit of an Angus is always a nice plus!

Marjorie may've won the war, but she hasn't won the battle. / Dammit John, you're up to something! I've seen that look before. / You're damn right, I'm up to something. / Dammit! / What? / What are you up to? / Something. I'm up to something.

*icon by lj user ooh_la

Soph

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 2:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:

That's a terribly sweet smile. I wish I were her. Is that Queenie from Blackadder? Or am I confuzzled..

Photobucket

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 3:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

You're right, Soph. It is Miranda/Queenie.

Am I right in thinking that tonight's regularly scheduled LCTS is pushed back a week because of snooker?

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

speckledband

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 3:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
You're right, Soph. It is Miranda/Queenie.

Am I right in thinking that tonight's regularly scheduled LCTS is pushed back a week because of snooker?

I'm afraid so

speckledband

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 3:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

whatthefry said:
He looks gorgeous in those! And that's my favourite one too, ginj! He looks very sweet, and huge next to that tiny woman! And a bit of an Angus is always a nice plus!

The tiny woman is Lise Mayer (she co wrote The Young Ones.):mrgreen:

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 3:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:

He is SO sweet on this pic! Mmmmmm. My sugar-sugar, honey-honey Stephen

gemini

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 4:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Yeah, he looks great, doesn't he. And don't you just love that shirt he's wearing?

gjhsu

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 4:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:

I heart Ronni Ancona, especially her bit on QI about the abusive past of the word obscurity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUnBGk2nb3w

Hope

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 5:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Gorgeous photos, Stephen looks so young and handsome... such a wonderful smile! Ronni looks lovely, too. In fact everyone does.

But Last Chance To See being moved back... WHAT?! Agh. Not impressed. AT ALL.

monochromeprincess

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 6:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Yee. Bloody snooker.
The only photo I've been able to find from Cheltenham is this one:

Find anymore anyone?

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

tui

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 6:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Shall attempt to post some of my badly taken photos of last night! Most are a bit blurry